A Hmod Community Contest - Write a Hmod fanfiction

This is a Idea brought to me by the community and i liked it enough to help co Host it
Something like this but it with the rules followed
Kokichi made an attempt at making a story which you can interprit as x_5.txt (3.4 KB)

3 people will judge persekule , okk and Kokichi

Rules: by persekule and kokichi
-You must write atleast a 600 word fanfic containing at minimum 2 people who play on the harry’s mod server (however preferably 4 characters to make character building easier - Kokichi edit) with no limit on maximum amount of words
-the players don’t need to be active so you can write about someone like such meme (while they also dont need to be well known it would be preferable to have at least 1 person known into the community which doesnt per say be a staff but like awootism , Nobrain , fopat etc. - kokichi edit)

-The setting and plot can be any of your choosing, things that aren’t okay are mainly mean or being hurtful towards another player (violence however is to be expected as this is a ttt server but No racism as that isnt tolerated here - kokichi edit)

-you can post a text file or just simply write it in the comments if it isnt long

-any questions you can ask in the comments or ask kokichi through pm

How many Winners there will be depends on the amount of people that enter
for example if only 5 people enter we will have 1 winner if 12 2 etc
the rewards are a gambler 30K and a named gun from a high level player
if there is only gonna be 1 winner you can choose 2 of the 3

anyways good luck and have some fun

11 Likes

Since im not certain about a date to close it your last chance to enter will be the 1st of august anything before will be entered and judged
we will be judging on 3 things
how good the story is
grammar
and judge favoritism (aka how much we like the story)
if you fail to follow the rules you will be disqualified

3 Likes

Oh god I cant wait for NSFW hmod fanfics

2 Likes

My English is not enough good write

4 Likes

[Warte was zur hölle ist “english” ist das so wie Latein?]

Staff used Translate.

[Wait, what the hell is “english”, is it something like Latin?]

2 Likes

Participate or I will eat your family

2 Likes

Nein my german joke now ruined…

1 Like

https://pastebin.com/gb3uEAFr

Disclaimer: Inster and the rest of the HarrysMod Team are not responsible for any underwear rendered unwearable after the reading of this FanFic.

11 Likes

I love this

2 Likes

jeez now i gotta think of a good storyline that makes sense in context damn. this is gonna take a hot minute hold my wedding ring (im sorry randy the ring comes off when i write)

2 Likes

I am worried.

3 Likes

Well written!!!

3 Likes

Words are hard

1 Like

Lord forgive me for this abomination.
https://pastebin.com/w1dsn9ea

6 Likes

A*, a beautifully written masterpiece.

3 Likes

i hate that i actually put effort into this and left it open for a sequel lord forgive me
saving private whip but text file.txt (4.7 KB)
I paragraphed it in the word doc but text doc says no so im sorry

5 Likes

I didnr read but if in second part l4bell is npt in im going to babamaaskssk

2 Likes

hey is it possible to submit a different piece? ive read through mine and realised i hate it and want to write something about cooking banana bread with randy

2 Likes

its fine you can upload multiple but before the contest ends you have to specify which one you want to enter with

3 Likes

epicsauce thanks

2 Likes