A Raptor's Retirement Announcement

Hey folks. Quite a different announcement today.

As the title suggests, I will soon be stepping down from my role as Community Manager. I will not be fully stepping down from the admin team, though I will be taking some time away from the server after stepping down for personal reasons. I will officially step down on the 1st of November.

My Reasons

I like to keep an air of transparency around my actions, so I will be listing here several of the reasons for why I’m stepping down.

• University - the amount of shit needing done means I already had to cut back on HMod time, and the stress of the role does me no good with this
  • Burnout - I’m currently the 5th highest level but I only started in June last year. I seriously burnt myself out. This also applies to how hard I threw myself at the CM role.
  • Pricks - While it is to be expected that some people are going to be assholes, it gets tiring listening to it constantly. Having to constantly listen to whining about how your decisions are shit and how you are ruining the server is very draining and is a major part of why I don’t have fun with the server anymore. If you believe I have made the server worse with a decision/all, I don’t care, you’re a mong.

There’s a few other reasons but I’m not detailing all for obvious reasons.

Thank you for all the good times, and I hope to have some fun with you in this coming week.

CCX edit: I’m sad that Rhys has decided to depart the cm team but i completely understand your reasons. Rhys will remain as a staff member and there will not be any more cms at this time.

18 Likes

rip raptor. can i be cm now. (no its not too soon stfu)

7 Likes

NOOOOOOO DONT GOOOOO. at least give me an aboose crowbar before you go

6 Likes

Your presence will definitely be missed and good luck with University

5 Likes

NO PLEASE! I WANT TO BUM YOU MORE PLEASE
:slight_smile:
the meme is that this is what people will do because high rank = very very squeaky clean ass

2 Likes

3 Likes

aww :frowning: you were pretty great man, it’s sad to see you go

4 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO’

I can’t lose my rhys’y raptor.
I can’t.
I’d slowly start losing what’s left of my sanity
You can’t
I don’t allow such Heresy
Who’s idea was this it’s illegal.
HERESY HERESY HERESY
Wait it was rhys’s oh :frowning:
Wait, oh
:frowning:

In all seriousness, I’ll miss you and i wish you the best Rhys!

6 Likes

You were a great Community Manager sad to see you go.

5 Likes

play this a rip song

7 Likes

Ya did well son
i brough you into this server
and i god well will bring out out.

3 Likes

4 Likes

So I guess this is growing up

5 Likes

I didn’t need an email notification for this come on rhys

6 Likes

10 Likes

Stop flagging my posts please sir

3 Likes

Stop editing mine :frowning:

4 Likes

Deal xxxxxxxxxxx

Sosig

5 Likes

4 Likes

Is it RhysRaptors Harris mod birthday now? :frowning: one more happy birthday rhyswraptir. God luck with university. And I’m a bit shit at everything so I don’t know what to put in this

7 Likes