AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA aaaa aaaa al weyup

This post has been destroyed by quack mafia! #ducksrule #shitpost-central

4 Likes

It’s the combination of having the best gun of that class and becoming the best player within said class.

For me, I’m primarily best playing as a shotgun assassin player. That’s the playstyle I’m used to so naturally if people play the same way with the same weapon they’d struggle.

But equally if I came over and played their weapon in their style, I’d struggle. It’s a case of becoming the best at your craft to maximise its effectiveness against other people’s styles/weaponry.

1 Like

Oh boy I’m a serious twat! Jokes aside do you have anything to do but complain, this server like the entire internet is filled with twats, trolls, spammers, assholes, and many many more I will not name. If someone says he has “the best gun in the game!” Let them because it is their opinion, maybe not agreed by all, and maybe he did pay a fiver to get his guns named the song “I want to fuck a dog in the ass” and that is his choice, his money (or mother’s) and it’s another fiver for Harry’s alcohol addiction.
For example I’m a twat; I invested 500k in a legendary m3 with 81 bullets, 81 DMG, 70 firerate and -90 clip. I consider it one of the most OP m3’s on the server. Some will say I’m wrong and some might say I’m right, but it is opinion based.

Now to the meta thing going on, I know that some guns have a certain dislike towards, i.e. dual Macs. And I know many people spam begging to Nerf or just generally piss off users of those guns. But that goes back to the original point, you’re on the internet son, time you play along or you’ll have a bad time (and if you are, and people are saying things are meta in game just mute them individually).

Now like I said I am an asshole, I curse every dual Macs user, I get pissed when shitreg doesn’t favor my m3 and I sometimes even feel like there’s a hacker when there’s someone with actual skill on.

4 Likes

But we all know HarrysMod is a dictatorship, and opinions are bannable

4 Likes

But you only need rifle to decapitate the losers. 1 click and job done money paid

3 Likes

Wait we get paid for this shit? I’ve been Harry’s modding wrong…

3 Likes

yeah but my guns ȃ̵̧̗̟͉̜̯̰͙͕̠͎̣̺̏̌̀̾̈́͠r̶̨̨̗͚̠̙̍̐̀̚͝͠ḙ̸̝̫͓͝ ̴̛̛̻͇̗͉̱͕̝̞̥̺͚̳͍̜͊͑̾̂̿̌̈́̒͒̄͝ͅl̵̢̛̥̥̫͍̳͕̰͓̆̃̅̀͝ï̸̡͉̘̗̜͕͉̯̜̭̹k̵̨̢̢͚̲̩̲̯̖̻̗̇͌̅ȩ̴̝̹̟̝͓̱̎̔̈́̒͛̊̌̒ ̷̨̰̳̜̥̤̓̿̉̊͝ͅr̷͎͓̗̳͌͠e̴̢̨̟͕̱̮̭͚̞̫̰̙̿̏̉̚ͅa̶͔͕͓̰̦̞͓͖̥̪͗͒̈́̽͘ͅl̶̛̜͕̲̈́͐͋͒̈͐͒̐̌̈̆̚l̶̢̙̹̼̮̋̑̌͛̒͗̾͘y̷̡͉̲̝̤̩̓̒̀̌̌͆̀̀͗͛̉̀̋͗̎ ̵͎̳̜̠̙̘̀̓̏͒͆̏͘ǫ̸̧̙̜̭̜̮̾́̒͌̔̾͆͐̒̈̒̒͗͆̑p̶̡̣͇̖̝̮̯̠̘̠͔̜̻̳̑̾̑̄̇̎̕ͅ ̸̧̡̮͍̲͍̬̱̜̺̤̥̦̋͋͂̆͒̌̒̉̌͗́ì̷̧̬̠̞͉͇͙̳̤̀͊̽̌͂͊̃̾̂̏̚ ̶̡̤̗̺̟̫̥̃͒̓̉̄͒͌̌̌̏͘h̶̡̨̰̘̯̘͖͇͙͉̮̣͍̒̐͒͛͋͂̆̚͘͜ä̶̡̢̘̱͚̺̺͖͚̫͈̬̮͇̭́̋v̷̫̦̞͙̑͋̇̃͗͒͑͝ê̷̛̼̤̜̭̟̟̳͔̟̬̠̬͍͇̖͊̈́͂̀̊̓̎́̀̋̇̐̕ ̴̨̭͉̥̳̞̻̱̱̤̟̙̋̚à̶̱̟̍̔n̴̢̤̠͍̖̟͎̫͈̝̗̗͓̭̉̓͑́̉̑̔̒̈́̏ ̸̢͓̭̗̩̹̤̼͈̫̩̣̠̫͍̓̂͝ǒ̸̹͔̲̠̝̏̌̑́̆̆̀p̶̛͕͎̟͓͇̝̓́̓́̃̓̀̎̚̕͝͝͠ͅ ̵͚̻͉̹̯̬̻̝̲̇̇̈ş̴̭͔͖͖̍͛͊̅̉̔̓̒̅̈́̔͜ͅh̶̗̩̩̯̃͆͑̀̒̈́̐̉̓̀͜o̷̡̩̱̯̫̳̗̥͚͍̱͒̂͋͂͂̉̎̚̕͘͝t̴̡̫̪̠̳̺͍͊̒ͅg̶̛̪̅̈̈̌͊́̎̓̍́u̷̧͇͉̳̦͍͉̔̊̈́̔͋̾͐̈́͋͛̐͠͝͝n̷͕̘͖̖̩͚̪̹̓͊ ̶̡͕̜̯̗̉̋͛1̴̼̦͚̮̑̾͝0̸͍͂͗̒0̴̨̧̛̬̜̥͔̙̙̙̰̓̆̀͘%̴̤̘̣̖͒̆̀͊̒́͂̐̓́̓̚̕͜ ̷̦̯̳̼̣̱̝͆̎̆̉͑͘̚͝f̶̨̛͇͖̞͖̠̫̘͚̒̔̊̉̓͋͌͊̀̐̒̅̚͝į̴̖̞̳̟̞̤̣̻̥̘͉̖̈́͊̋ͅr̴̤̜͙̘̲͇͙̖̼̻̈́͆͋̚͝é̵̩̦̄̏̐̑̑̆̐̍͗̓̃́r̸̛̖̭͆̀̍͒͊̊̈́̈́͝a̴͒̑̈́̕̚ͅͅt̸̛̼͚̦̪̼̱̠̟͇̼̓̍̓̕̕͘͜ȅ̵̟̾̅̒̔̽̉͑̚̕̚ ̴̨̢̡̨͈͔͚̭͉̲̹͖̬̙͕̆͆̇͛̓̾̏̉̓͋̚͝w̵̨̛̳̞͎̭̺̙̖̹̖̱̠̺̐̅̈̈́͐͋̕͜͝͝ͅỡ̵̟̙̩͌̈́̑̉͊̀̇͘͠͠ẁ̸̭̯͓̥͕̦̖̟̟͈̖̻̗̫͒͒͂͌͋͒̅̎̈̕̕͝ ̴͙̟͈͕̰̫̲̭̟̹̒̋̀͆́̀̌́͗̍͠͠ṯ̴̣͍̻̺́̓͒̋̏͑̈́̋̕͝͝h̴͈͗͊́a̷̠̙͇̻̜͓̟͕͇͚̳̟͂̇͋͛̄̔̎̆̃̓̈́ͅt̴̨͎͖̑͆̍̓̃͐̌̏͐̈́͊̽̀̌͘s̷̢̠̬͉̰̬͕͙̠͎͚̈̓̎̈́̔̀͛̋̕ ̶̪͙̽̀͛̒̂̄͗͛̆̆̊̚͠͝ỏ̵͖̜̳͎̀̑̐̆͗̕͘͘p̵̡͙̼̱̭̘͇̂͒͂̄

3 Likes