I will elaborate on these more but this is a basic list off the top of my head for the moment (I will perfect this.)
QUICK CLARIFICATION: THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE LIST DO NOT USE IT AS AN EXCUSE BY SAYING ITS NOT ON THE LIST CAUSE WE’LL RIP YOU A NEW ONE IF YOU DO -Dakka
- sound (I heard a death and you were nearby would be a moment where you don’t kos, you call that person suspicious)
- position (like kos the person in the tower would be bullshit)
- As a note: Do not join gunfights unless you know what’s going on.
- T baiting: under the definition of shooting without damaging someone (unless very close to you, isn’t kosable)
- kosing/killing an innocent unless you know (have proof) that the reason for the kill/kos is bullshit.
- The items being used on a character as you can call suspicion. (A particular hat or mask.) If they match a killer that you didn’t grab the name of sus them.
- explicitly shooting near your character (which you have seen otherwise you have a suspicion in regards to the act.)
- shooting very close to you (unless shooting something else explicitly like a window)
- throwing grenades in areas that can harm someone else (like throwing a discombob on the bookshelf in the map teenroom would be kosable.)
- Having an uncalled out t weapon (some conspicuousness should be considered if the person is stated as proven for killing a traitor and doesn’t call it out. In which case some amount of judgment staff might be used.)
- Being kosed is, of course, a reason to whoever kosed you (unless called off quickly and stated as a mistake)
- if someone is kosed you have every right to shoot them. (If someone koses a detective at round-start please utilize your brain.)
- Running past an unidentified body / refusing to identify a body the person is close to after being repeatedly asked (I’ll say ask 3 times)
- Deagle holding a Deagle out