Anon's (Ha'an's) presentation

I could’ve typed introduction. But variety is my flagship.

I’m a Spaniard 19 year old guy. An ace in history, and in many topics of general culture. So feel free to talk with me about stuff related to them, for I will answer them enthusiastically.

I’d say I’m a happy person. Easily distracted by some good talk, and an extrovert. I’m also imaginative, which would explain why I love fully designing original characters and developing fictitious universes that are soon or later immortalized in the shape of novels and drawings I keep to myself.

If I had to say something bad about me, is that I somehow don’t fully understand people. Yeah. Idk if it’s something related to mental health, but most of the times I misinterpret people’s feelings about something. Luckily, it doesn’t bother me.
I’m also quite egoistic. In the meaning of “nobody cares about me but myself”. Which usually leads me to not trusting nobody, and ignoring people who genuinely care about me. I really dislike it. It’s costed me many good things. But keeping myself safe worths it.

Since this is an intro about me, I guess I gotta say more stuff.

I’ve been playing TTT since I started GMod (approx, 2 months ago), and at the same time I joined Harry’s Mod. I stayed because of its good ambience, in terms of people and server layout.

I also like videogames in general. (I’d say I’m a nerd). And investigating about the lore, logic and scientific explanations in games I like is one of my favorite hobbies.

Well

Guess that would be it.
If you got this far, thank you. I really love writing, heh. Sorry for it.

I’m pleased to meet you, guys.

7 Likes

Hello.

1 Like

Greetings there

1 Like

Yeaaa(10 fucking charactrs limit fucking get rid of this shit it doesnt help anyone)hman

2 Likes

10?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.