Applying for Trial Staff / Helper AND some General Information on What Helpers do

1st thing to note is: While you may apply, you may not be accepted immediately, but we will keep an up to date list of people who have applied, so we can approach you first if we get any more slots open.

To apply for staff you send a staff member a pm or private message here (on the forums). You title the message staff application / helper application and if your feeling spastic you can put your name in front. (This is an example: Doug’s Staff Application).

If your next question is how do I private message someone I got you. you start by going into a forum post and left clicking on a staff members name. A popup should appear with some information about their profile. From there, hit message in the top right of the popup and congrats you did it! type your shit out in the box at the bottom. Don’t worry about only that one person seeing your application. The staff member you send it to will add other people to your message and they’ll +1,-1, or be neutral on your application.

In the body of the message you put reasons you would be staff. Shit like staffing on other server, playing hours other staff aren’t on, ect. should go here. You should also put your in-game name in the body paragraph. If your feeling spicy maybe even add your steamid (you don’t have too, but it doesn’t hurt).

If you want to add your motivation for applying for staff, feel free to.

If your curious about what a helper does here are some of our responsibilities.
Handling rdm by reading and reviewing reports, stopping chat spammers (xd) and mic spammers (ask for them to stop spamming once or twice and then gag/mute), stopping personal feuds in chat (like 2 people who won’t get over a report in 2-3 rounds), keeping names on readable/translatable and written in english (note periods, apostrophes, and other names like that count into the pile of people you ask change your name), ask players to be respectful of one another (as in don’t permit people to start calling others, braindead cunts you wish had committed suicide (or other over aggressive statements like this) with malicious intent, if not w/ malicious intent as long as both player understand and are in on will generally be a joke, it’s okay).

If i’m missing any information or you have additional questions ask below and i’ll do my best to be of aid.

Thanks for Reading!

Ps: Fuck You <3

Pss: And a thank you to Spondo w/ a recommendation to update this post.

9 Likes

You are not guaranteed a response. Sometimes we leave them sitting for months until we need more trial-Staff. So don’t bug us if there’s no response for a while.

2 Likes

However people are idiots so having a more recent thing won’t be too bad

2 Likes

This post will keep getting longer and longer as i update it.

would appreciate some comments xd

Here have a comment :cold_face::hot_face:/5.34//5.34/

3 Likes

a note on the first comment by rhys, we are close to staff saturation, so if you do apply for it, we will probably ignore you for a while as we probably have enough. hopefully.

2 Likes

implying we don’t ignore everyone anyway

2 Likes

Wjere do i aply

1 Like

I read ot domt reply to me okay

1 Like

Love you whip.

That’s kinda gay

1 Like

you smell very good

1 Like

I WILL REMOVE YOUR SPLEEN VIA YOUR EYE SOCKET WITH A RUSTY SPOON. (Reeee necromancy reeeeeeee body)

1 Like

doot thats a bad you are setting a bad example

1 Like

Can you don’t

Yea only on the level 3 secret thingy you can bump posts

2 Likes

Hello I love playing on the Harrysmod servers and was wondering if I could become a helper. As I want to show my gratitude to the server by offering my help. As I personally feel as of late there is very little moderation and the exploitation of power has grown far more rampant. I love playing on the servers and seeing these issues grow pains me heavily.
Yours faithfully
Bluefall :smiley:

This is not how you apply for staff my friend.