Ask any questions or problems and I will try my best to answer them

If there are any problems or questions I will be of assistance to all, to help your needs, I’m on here most of the time so besides sleeping I should get back to you pretty quick! Ask away! I am here to help! And yes i stay on at stupid o’clock in the morning just to help you crazy boyz :laughing:
Exclusively for “newbies” :blush:

And don’t shitpost as this is a help topic!!!

why do i still own this server

10 Likes

Oh wow out of all the people and god him self answers, and the answer to that is because you wanted to show people what you could do and made a place for people to interact, make friends and enjoy themselves @meharryp

1 Like

Also the possibility that money is involved could be a factor but I wont mention it :wink:

How the hell did I become a Community Manager

4 Likes

Sell it to me

Because your a good person with a joking side that also knows when to put their foot down! A bit of both “equally balanced, as all things should be” thats what makes you a good decision maker and cm :wink:
Also If I could I would learn things from you as you are a nice person to play with! And dw boyz I don’t mean it like that :laughing: :wink:

What’s my zodiac sign and can we ask more than one question?

1 Like

Well you did just ask two questions but I would rather people only ask one question so it doesn’t end up leading into spam and I am afraid I cannot tell your zodiac sign as I am not aware of your birth month sorry :cold_face: but I hope we can discuss your zodiac sign later today :wink:

1 Like

Ebrill (it’s in Welsh so good luck)

1 Like

Ebrill=april
The two zodiac signs associated with the month of April are Aries and Taurus. People born from April 1st to April 19th are members of the Aries sign . The Aries can be identified by their innate determination and passion. For those born from April 20th to April 30th, they are born under the Taurus sign

1 Like

Aries is the answer

1 Like

Actually how did I get staff with the lack of brain cells I have

2 Likes

Jul 28, 2019 - You’re at a dramatic climax in your monthly emotional cycle today, Aries. It’s quite possible that you will erupt like a volcano. Don’t be ashamed about releasing these emotions. Your feminine and masculine natures are connected, and they’re working harmoniously to express themselves to the fullest. Open up the gates of communication and let the stampede charge through.
Now please leave this topic for people that actually need help :smile:

1 Like

Inster my good man you do not simply have “less brain cells” this terminology you use is only for the humour of others which makes you a funny and potentially “cool” guy (definitely cool :wink: ) keep making people laugh :blush: as you did me :kiss:

Have my babies.

1 Like

:laughing: sounds good to me :kiss:
Also dw I’m here from 12 till 6 because I’m recovering otherwise I’d be on the server playing myself :smile: so two and a half more hours of replying to your amazing questions :smile:

How do I tame a horse in Minecraft?

2 Likes

You ride it till it excepts you as it’s “daddy” :wink: :smile: not relevant to TTT but still a question :laughing: although I would like it if they were relevant to TTT as it was posted on TTT forum, that would be nice :sunny:

2 Likes