Awootism Maybe?

Hi gamers,
Today we’ll be talking on the topic of awootism. I’m a friend of his and I want to come across as least biased as possible but here it is gamer boys.

I feel that Awootism was a Twat, A Cunt & A pletherau of other words and has pissed off alot of gamers, but times change, he’s been banned for months now and has experienced all that hate thrown back at him that he’s abused players with. I feel that he deserves fair trial at this point as I can speak comfortably on behalf of awootism without making myself look like a bigger twat than I already am that he’s less autistic and a bit more palatable for the hmod community, He’s a passionate player obviously based on his thousands of alts.

Regardless gamers, All I ask is for a consideration of his unban or a retrial with himself as apart of the hmod community. Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

No thank you very much.

5 Likes

one passionate boi

4 Likes

Permanent ban’s tend to be permanent, hence the name.

4 Likes

:wink: I just said have a think about it gamer, he’s worth at least having a chat with

That’s not how it works. When we ban someone permanently, we’ve come to an agreement that said person doesn’t belong on the server. We’ve recently banned Arsi as well, should we talk to him? what about every community member who receives a few slays?? should we have a wee cup of tea and a chat with them??
Nah, Awootism dug his own grave by intentionally annoying players and trolling the forums.

Don’t post ban requests for your friends. It’s embarrassing.

1 Like

as I said in the last two posts, its a consideration or at least food for thought, not a request I fully support the reasons he was banned.

Where is your brain right now?

“Hey guys, I know you banned him for a good reason but maybe you should think about unbanning him?”

4 Likes

I think that the problem with Awootism is that he didn’t respect the rules that were in place at all. He then, continuously went out to break the rules again and again via ban evasion. If he had took his permaban cleanly then there might be a chance to reconsider, but like 3000 said, he dug his own grave and filled it with cement. I also agree that you shouldn’t be posting ban appeals on behalf of him. He was banned from the forums for a reason, not that the reason was he couldn’t appeal his ban, rather that he constantly asked for it.

I understand you like the server and want to play with your friend on the server, but if we just bend over backwards every time someone said they were sorry, there would be no backbone in the staff team, and every ban could be appealed.

I also don’t think that putting this is a public area such as the suggestions was the way to go, this was almost certainly a staff matter and should have been privately messaged to the staff.

6 Likes

Yeah right
Wait why Arsi was banned?

I wasn’t paying attention about what Awootism has done, but it’s his own fault.

IF you really got banned for your attitude, just be patient and wait a few months, than come back and apologise.
I’ve seen such kind of act on other servers, not just TTT.
If person really ready to play and apologized, then MAYBE he can have a second chance.
It’s that easy.

I think I would have maybe considered it if he hadn’t made all of the alts to get around the ban. I mean, he literally made an alt on the forums a few weeks ago (again). Ban was legit and will not be changed.

4 Likes

It’s the fact that he made hundreds of alternate accounts to get around bans on the server, discord and forums. All of that, combined with the constant rule breaking and idiotic behaviours.

3 Likes

Eh, The more I look at it the more it’s making sense, I didn’t understand alot of the reasoning behind his ban in the first place, next time gamer stay in he own lane

2 Likes

Issue dealt with, therefore no need to keep discussion going.