Ban apeal from TTT

This player did Mass RDM. Although some of these are possibly revenge RDMs, it is still RDM which is against the rules. This player was not wrongfully banned and deserved the ban that he/she has received. However, if you make a new topic stating how sorry you are for RDMing on the server and stating that you will not do it again, I see no reason why @Chrism14x couldn’t reduce your ban to a week or two.

Well, problem solved. It’s up to @cykanuggets now.

1 Like

back to the earlier comment of “try again in a few weeks” :sun_with_face::clap:

1 Like

I did revenge rdm just because I kept getting killed/shot when round starts

you should have just reported it like @s1dewalk did otherwise its pointless since you did most of if not all of the rule breaking

he kept following me in prepertaion and aiming for my head

that means nothing except your paranoid or you just don’t care about rdm

Yes I followed you with a deagle so? Then on my T round you RDM me and BlameAlex who were your T buddies
So fuck off you paranoid piece of shit.

“In preparation” if I followed you it means I did not shoot
You can kill me for that learn to play the game before coming up with excuses

You kept getting shot when the round starts.
You could of stated who did the unless you do not know so do not take it on other people.

As I said before he killed me and BlameAlex and then did hardly anything the rest of the round like a dick.

I admit I RDMed Eat Puncakes
But cykanuggets I did not RDM you

you did start random shooting me each round

No u shot at my every round first after you RDM’d me on my T round and if I did it why do you need to RDM BlameAlex.
Wow you seem so innocent you not nothing wrong all you did was RDM a bunch of people, you were salty because your boyfriend got RDM’d once.

it really dosen’t involve my friend that much apart from the fact that you did rdm us bouth and each round you kept following me with alex shoting at me first

I can not be bothered going through this every day you can lie to yourself all you want I won’t be replying again
:slight_smile:

Issue has been resolved, can we close this topic?

I got banned for RDMing random people and im sorry for my deeds. The admin hated me so much I wouldent be alive when this is done
Name : OG shreak fan
Baned: RDM
And I forgot when this happene I think in 2018

This is not a joke not photo shop this is legit

please do this

1 Like