Ban appeal for the yeetster

Well you must of because the most high level players on the server wouldn’t go lying about something would they now lolmao

there was no staff memeber on the server at the time loool

Cool, I didn’t know that, but you were banned, so evidence from the players was clear and believable enough to cuck you

this whole ghosting accusation came from a player that was angry that i killed him for messing around with a c4, and that it wasnt a traitorous act. He thought someone sent me a message saying he was a traitor, even though it was clearly because he was touching a c4. the rest of the players on the server just went with it because they were annoyed with the micspam, however i didnt actually ghost in the first place

1 Like

There literally was no evidence from players other than false accusations based on assumptions. It would be impossible for their to be evidence of something that didn’t happen.

Evidence isn’t needed if they are trusted

Also the punishment is pretty high when no staff are on, since you cant be muted and some people don’t know how to mute individual users.

Also It was clear that you were in a call with someone, or just telling them information, whether it was who your T buddy’s are or if you died, its not ok.
Im not sure if you were actually ghosting, I’m going by people opinions but if you admit to it, possibly the staff could reason with you and possibly lower the ban.

show me the evidence that i was speaking to him. i dont even have a fucking mic

honestly stop crying little baby boy

They shouldn’t be trusted. They’re lying. And, unlike against us, there’s actually proof against them of ghosting. They actually ghosted themselves and admitted to doing so.

Thing is, I actually wasn’t in a call with anyone or telling anyone information. I don’t know how you can say it’s clear based on a hunch, but you’re completely wrong in your assumption. There was also no circumstance when ghosting would have benefitted us or was used - there was no killing off ghosted information or anything like that. It’s all false accusations.

With regards to the mic spam, yes. You’re right there. That was wrong and silly. It wasn’t constant but it shouldn’t have been done anyway. I started doing it more after other player began to grief me but even then I shouldn’t have retaliated in such a way. I apologise.

My assumption was based on the trusted community as I said, and sorry if its wrong.
Its also very rare for staff to be wrong ( Current staff at least ) but there is a possibility.
I know it may be hard but do you have any proof of them ghosting as well because I doubt the staff will trust you from words, like the assumption I made.

1 Like

u dummy bren

Blockquote

my forum account is over a year old, im pretty sure thats enough evidence that i was not ghosting

u r not regular meber on server

yummy yummy i eat beans from the frying pan

dont have to be a regular on the server to not be ghosting. im not gonna make the account for no reason

it doesnt matter how old your account is it doesnt change the way you act or go about things, js

lol u hacker u account two old too bee reel

My forum account is almost as old as yours and im not 100% trusted either, I’ve been banned for ghosting ( It was all LouieMc03 but oh well )

I have also, I don’t think, ever met you on the server, so I don’t care about how long you’ve been on the forums, I care about, trust level, and history on the sever. Hitler was in Germany for ages, now hes ded lmao ( Yes I refer to you as hitler now :wink: )

Mein Forum-Account ist fast so alt wie du und ich bin auch nicht 100% vertraut, ich wurde für Geisterbilder gesperrt (Es war alles LouieMc03, aber naja)

Ich glaube auch nicht, dass ich dich jemals auf dem Server getroffen habe, deshalb interessiert es mich nicht, wie lange du schon in den Foren warst, ich interessiere mich für das Vertrauensniveau und die Geschichte auf dem Server. Hitler war lange in Deutschland, jetzt hes ded lmao (Ja, ich bezeichne dich jetzt als hitler: wink:)

so if my ghosting ban, that doesnt have any proof other than the words of some people who were angered by the micspam, is permanent and yours wasnt