Ban appeal for the yeetster

u r not regular meber on server

yummy yummy i eat beans from the frying pan

dont have to be a regular on the server to not be ghosting. im not gonna make the account for no reason

it doesnt matter how old your account is it doesnt change the way you act or go about things, js

lol u hacker u account two old too bee reel

My forum account is almost as old as yours and im not 100% trusted either, I’ve been banned for ghosting ( It was all LouieMc03 but oh well )

I have also, I don’t think, ever met you on the server, so I don’t care about how long you’ve been on the forums, I care about, trust level, and history on the sever. Hitler was in Germany for ages, now hes ded lmao ( Yes I refer to you as hitler now :wink: )

Mein Forum-Account ist fast so alt wie du und ich bin auch nicht 100% vertraut, ich wurde fĂźr Geisterbilder gesperrt (Es war alles LouieMc03, aber naja)

Ich glaube auch nicht, dass ich dich jemals auf dem Server getroffen habe, deshalb interessiert es mich nicht, wie lange du schon in den Foren warst, ich interessiere mich fĂźr das Vertrauensniveau und die Geschichte auf dem Server. Hitler war lange in Deutschland, jetzt hes ded lmao (Ja, ich bezeichne dich jetzt als hitler: wink:)

so if my ghosting ban, that doesnt have any proof other than the words of some people who were angered by the micspam, is permanent and yours wasnt

It wasn’t me specifically ghosting, I was ghosted to so I wasn’t permed. Also the staff it was done to likes me, I think, and I’m mostly trusted, and well known, also the fact I have vip, spending money on the server and getting banned would be shite, so staff normally don’t perm donators

im guessing why thats why i got permad from the words of donors

You guys rdmed/attempted rdmed every single round. Have fun with your ban!

It has nothing to do with donors. Some of the players involved have never donated to the server. It was reported and we took action. Simple. If you’d like to make a proper appeal instead of a whinging post I’ll hear you out.

well how tf do i make a proper appeal