Ban Appeal Joshua

ban for harassment on panther?

beef started because he was flooding chat with bullshit about someone in the game and talking to me about it for no reason and showing me pm’s i didnt care about. he got angry cause i called him a retard etc

followed him after he started making fake pms about me so he could get a taste of what its like to have someone pestering you. i didnt report because im not gonna try and get other people to sort out my beef because im not 12. he joined yesterday and started asking people in chat about me and started trying to talk to me.

im pretty sure if he genuinely felt harassed he wouldnt go out of his way to spam binds about me or try to talk to me in chat when he joins. he’s just salty and is trying to find ways to get his “revenge” on me because he’s angry i called him out on being autistic in chat.

theres no harassment, its just that he happened to care about the beef more so he went out of his way to try and get admins involved because he wants to see me get banned. hes rdm me and annoyed me in chat just as much as ive followed him about in rounds.

also theres no warning, or a group chat to settle it. dakka just gets played like a puppet and bans me because of panther crying to him about me.

steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198980584346/edit
banned by dakka

Closed before the shit posters arrive. Please make this a PM to the s taff group