Ban Appeal @manegunner6

@ManeGunner6 Banned me perma, For literally the reason of “Stay gone for good this time”, After i was unnbanned from my perma by, Nick and others in a public staff vote…

Someone please sort this i find this to be very frustrating soon as ive literally come on for the first time after a few months all for about 30 mins. Cheers @ManeGunner6

1 Like

nickvalentino

Shiro
Jan 3
The staff team came to a consensus that he be unbanned because of him owning up to his mistakes and apologizing for his wrong-doings. It’s a final decision and will not be changed. Accept it. MrArtist has changed his ways and he is on close watch. We have given him a second chance because we saw that he should deserve a second chance.

From when i was unbanned before"

1 Like

Hate to be the bringer of bad news but there’s literally valid proof of you blatantly hacking in this thread.

2 Likes

Yes there was but this is the thread i made to appologise and admit i was hacking hence why i was unbanned by foster and nick and Harry was aware of it all because i talked to him afterward

1 Like

from what i heard from people that were playing with you the moment you came back on the server you immidiatly started aimbotting

that in itself is already enough reason to be perm banned

second of all i was gonna go and check it out 3 minutes later but you were already gone or karma banned (or perm banned dont know about that)

if you cant follow the rules and cannot play without aimbot or any other kinds of hacks then i hate to say this but…

D O N T C O M E B A C K

3 Likes

As someone who died to your shenanigans multiple times: Get LOST

2 Likes