Ban appeal- s1dewalk

Reason: Hacking (aimbot)
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:190598701
IGN: s1dewalk

Most of you know me and know i joke about hacking (with my gun names ext.) today however some staff members took the seriously (Fair enough there doing there job) they looked into it and got some “evidence” of me using low FOV aimbot first of all im going to put the proof they have here :

In this video i see nothing wrong only one kill at 0:22 was really dody as the last headshot didnt seem to be aimed on him (This is a gmod problem this was also seen in @Red_Lines appeal where the crosshair isnt on the target so first if hes unbanned why shoulndt i be

In this I dont miss a shot on the first 7 ppl i kill then on the last guy i miss all of them first i wont to point out i choked lol second of all that doesnt prove anything other than i have good aim (Untill i choked)

This last one i have nothing to say this is a screen shot taken from a youtube vid of me being upside down while somone specs me. Easily could be a glitch its (this is gmod spectating were talking about it fucked up).

If there is any further evidence i would like to see it and if not I think I deserve an unban
Thank you for your time.

The only real dodgy part is the upside down part which is for LESS than a second

Here you Mr.LockOntoMyHeadThroughAWall

(all credit on this video goes to Aldron)

2 Likes

I buy a radar so i see your location also after hitting manny headshots and playing this game for 2k+ hrs i can guess where your head is

Also dont you think if i had aimbot i would of followed your head and killed you

2 seconds in
Cause your 1st reaction to comming out of vents is to scope where EXACTLY Crangers head was instead of waiting to peak past the shelves. Yes very not sus.

After this you follow another person perfectly. Through a wall. come on man

2 Likes

I just look where the radar is and move away

As we all know, a radar shows exactly where someome is at said moment. Definitely.

2 Likes

I dont shoot or follow i go look at my other radar blips

if i wasnt getting evidence someone else was. take the L

1 Like

Trihard

3 Likes

whats a radar use your brain stupid monkeys

2 Likes

So many ppl here ready to shit on me lol

At least Cassandra had the balls to never show his face again after being caught, like you he joked he had aimbot. Cya!

2 Likes

Okay , first of all . there is a hack that lets you know when people spectate you. You noticed aldron was spectating you and turned off your hacks.
Second of all , there is absolutely no chance unless you’re a computer to know exactly where another person’s head is through a wall , the radar doesnt show you anything but a dot on your screen which gives you the general location of where the target was at that specific time , and that person would almost certainly not be where the dot is at , even if its by a small amount. Playing 2000 hours means jacked shit especially on garrysmod so dont even try to come up with excuses.

4 Likes

Listen here buddy pal I’ve been suspicious of you before but you can’t tell me you look at radar blips with that accuracy. It would take a massive amount of luck or unluck in your case to be classed as you looking at a radar. I’m more than happy to say you are cheating based on this clip and i’m sure im not the only staff. I can’t do much else other than spam shitty memes to make you feel better

6 Likes

Its could just be a coicidence me aiming at your head for one sec lol maybe i was just lucky or as janice said unlucky

deepfrymundo

MunDO SaYS YoU BanNEd!

3 Likes

lmao get permad unskilled kid.

2 Likes

awoot
we’ve caught you redhanded you must die

4 Likes