Ban appeal- s1dewalk

Can we try to keep memes and bad/dumb replies to a minimum now please?
@ronp2001 I’m looking at you

Yes, there is no explanation for it. Im not saying it wasn’t fishy and there is no explanation for him being exactly on him but what i do know is that he isn’t cheating and this is not some SOLID lock on, y’all have Screengrab as admin?

Okay what the fuck do you consider actual evidence of aimbotting? You’ve (attempted to) shut down every single point brought up. Do we need to have someone personally get into your device and show aimbot for you to stop?

1 Like

I’m not backseat moderating, im simply putting it out there because it might be a more fair way of dealing with this.

No hard feelings.

don’t call me anymore.
I will not sell you cheats again.
Bye

7 Likes

oh for fuck sake, can we stop this stupid reply shit aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

red line god dammit LOL

Red line they must know i hack bc i have the same cheats as you wow

what am i suppsoed to do stay banned as im innocent and let everyone shit on me

1 Like

but how do you know he isnt cheating? unless you can look directly at his screen or you are him you have no way of knowing for certain he is hacking or not
yes you would defend your friends but you are argueing against every single post in hopes to get a good reasoning out so that your friends can be unbanned.
dont say somebody is not hacking unless you can look at their screen. we dont know for %100 percent certain it was hacks either but you cant deny the possibility either.
but even so the longer you keep this up the more people wouldnt want to play with you,
as i said before you have dug your own grave and the only way to go further is to go deeper or just stop while your there

1 Like

“you have no way of knowing for certain he is hacking or not” Well if nobody can be certain if im hacking or not then i should be unbanned right?

also @meharryp can you please close this thread

Your attempt is pointless, you’ve been told you won’t be unbanned because you have no evidence proving you’re innocent, your attempts at invalidating the evidence against you is dodgy at best,I recommend you stop trying and move on with your life and away from this “toxic” community.

1 Like

royal what eveidence should i get that im not hacking?
could you please help if you tell what ill try to provide it

Honestly, s1dewalk, if I were you I’d just pack my shit up and go.
It’s clear from a great majority of both Staff and Regulars that you’re not welcome here anymore.

As sad and/or cruel as that might sound, you’ve been caught red-handed and honestly it’d be easier both on you and us to just quit while you’re ahead even if it’s by just a couple of inches at best.

7 Likes

Hello I’m just posting so I can participate in the longest topic (in terms of postcount) on the forums.

Many thanks,
Bye. x

3 Likes

Ffs paddy man

1 Like

Highest postcount WOW lol
And its just hate on me

Jesus, fucking, christ. Did it really have to be 100+ posts for one Ban appeal. I am not even gonna try to read trough all of it.

1 Like

my appeal as the highest post count and its all hate if that doesnt show the true colours of this community i dont know what does