Ban appeal- s1dewalk

Gmod spectating cant be enough proof in this situation maybe with a normal aimbot yes but here you need much more all we can see here is my aim at the name tag with the aid of the radar

This reminds me of this clip of Necros in overwatch where he got a lucky flick aswell, watch it. https://youtu.be/1QgZGfxuFYU?t=115

Similiar situation, different game. You canā€™t instantly accuse someone off cheating and perma ban them straight away. There is no solid proof, he never had any lock ons before nor did the ā€œoh so trigger happy anticheatā€ ban him either, even i got kicked by it for using my scroll wheel to bhopā€¦

Love,

KJ

Also The radar doesnt tell you the if the target is indoors or out i was aiming there and not where he would come because he could of been outside the drawer

i looked at the Vid quite a bit again and it isnt exactly solid though i wont say you have or dont have hacks
when you flick to the wall you dont aim at a person so it that may be you moving your mouse
but how do you explain you knew exactly where cranger was in the Drawer? even with the radar you shouldnt be able to see through walls. While moving to where Idrak3 a person being suspected of hacking is definetly suspicious it shouldnt be considered aimbotting alone but the fact you followed cranger with your rigle perfectly while he was hidden behind the drawer is enough reason to be suspicious

even so If you do get unbanned do you want people to treat you like a aimbotter
for example people who are playing on the server just leaving or moving to spectator when you come online simply because of the accusation of aimbot and the fuss you make over being banned and that you got your friend to help you defend.
do you want to be treated like red_line and awootism in one?
either way you have dug your own grave.

1 Like

The combination of

A. Radar Lag showing where a person Was
B. the player using a 24.6% speed boost hat moving away from the radar bleep
C. It took aprox 5-6 frames From the flick to the persons head under the bed to the person in drawers. (painful Spam Pausing) of the video. using Math if this was 60 FPS that would be 6/60 so 0.10th of a second. the fastest recorded human reaction time is 0.101 seconds. Unless your the man himself that is aim assist.
D. you followed Crangers head almost perfectly though the wall past the Radar bleep (not knowing his speed)

So no. you were hacking.

1 Like

got 20 minutes of raw, uncut content if you wanna watch itā€¦

Radar does not lag, server was lagging hence why the Radar didnā€™t update instantly in your situation also, heā€™s not saying that he wasnā€™t flicking on him is he? he said that he flicked on him so why are you trying to proof that he DID flick onto their head, yes he did, through a wall but how is that not luck?

This is the only recording of him being ā€œfishyā€ and yet you all are saying that he has always been fishy, where are the other recordings then?

Yeah sure, if these are 20 minutes of spectating him?

not really. its from all kinds of random shit from the shadowplay. And Im not uploading it. Gonna put it in a file and then you can waste hours downloading it.

The salt is real, so much salt

1 Like

Either way, the video is showing enough to keep you banned. But you havenā€™t really given me any reason at all to unban you. So the ban stays. And Iā€™m just gonna leave it at that. have a good day.

1 Like

Your argument needs to cover all 4 of my points

Radar has lag. that is a fact but we can ignore this fact entirely for my point.
So lets just say the radar pointed and he went to the persons location. He did that in 0.10th (give or take 0.01) seconds. Hes not the fastest reaction time person in the world so your argument is mute.

Secondly he Followed Crangers head almost perfectly though a wall AFTER the radar blip. How can you explain this? Unless S1dewalk is Sheldon cooper, able to memorise Crangers speed and velocity there is no way to account for this. As Aldron says, Hes staying banned

PSA: unless your argument covers all 4 of my points. i aint replying anymore

2 Likes

What reason can i give? the only one i can give is that your evidence isnt strong enough but obv this ban is up to you and not anyone else so what gets unbanned even if i had hrs of my playtime

First the gives you a big circle to look at so the player could have been in the middle of the circle when i but it but thurther on in the circle when i scope in so me not knowing where exectly where he is i just look somewhere at the radar blip then scope out when i notice he is not in the open

Also ive already said all we have to know where cranger was at the time was his name tag seeing as we know gmod is shit when spectating how can you be sure im perfectly aiming at his head

Itā€™s pure luck. This still does not proof the point heā€™s hackingā€¦ he was shaking his mouse somewhere and there happens to be a player. crosshair is always around head height so how is that solid proof?

Why not unban him and see if he does anything again?

Wouldnā€™t that be the more fair way or is it because you want to banish someone from the server you play on?

even so that doesnt explain how you know where cranger was at the time
yes the radar might have shown where he was but you followed cranger while he was behind a solid wall that isnt see through

2 Likes

have this shitty meme i just made

3 Likes

Do you think heā€™d be daft enough to do it again if we did? Not being rude, but ā€˜pure luckā€™ seems a bit of a stretch in this case, donā€™t ya think?

Also, we arenā€™t going to unban him because you say so.

1 Like

Can we try to keep memes and bad/dumb replies to a minimum now please?
@ronp2001 Iā€™m looking at you