Ban Funkyllamah and Ninja

Hello,
I’m currently being RDM’ed multiple times as a T/D/I. The offenders Funkyllamah (STEAM_0:1:65855925) and Ninja (STEAM_0:0:68689730) seem to be working together to ruin the server as it’s too late for stay to be on. There responses are idiotic along with there attitude. Responding to !reports with racial slurs and general disrespect. I’m currently playing with martinocodey (STEAM_0:1:153551813) who will back up my story. If someone would get rid of these trolling players that would be lovely.
Thanks again.
TheBeeKeeper - Jacob

kaller (STEAM_0:0:98735730) can back me up as well.
Ninja and Funky=Mass RDM

Now there ghosting

I can confirm that Funkyllamah is doing this and they are both idiotic and keep throwing around the N word and other racial slurs

ccx doesnt like it when i call out someone for being a whiny bitch but im going to anyway because I have a big head and everyone worships me.

Grammar doesn’t matter to me either, because those who care about grammar on the internet are beta cucks

3 Likes

I’ve banned both as I can see the dumb reports/racism etc. In future, please follow the link I’ve posted AND PROVIDE EVIDENCE. Logs can be accessed via F8. Thanks for providing SteamID in this instance.

1 Like