Book Suggestions

Hello, gamers, would be epic if you could suggest some good books. I like fantasy books, with things like magic in them, but I’m up for anything new. Thanks Mailo Matbill. Best one gets a grey gun!

3 Likes

Try this series

two more exist in the series. great read

1 Like

“Dark Matter” By Blake Crouch.

‘Are you happy in your life?’
Those are the last words Jason Dessen hears before the masked abductor knocks him unconscious.
Before he awakes to find himself strapped to a gurney, surrounded by strangers in hazmat suits.
Before the man he’s never met smiles down at him and says, ‘Welcome back.’

In this world he’s woken up to, Jason’s life is not the one he knows. His wife is not his wife. His son was never born. And Jason is not an ordinary college physics professor, but a celebrated genius who has achieved something remarkable. Something impossible.

Is it this world or the other that’s the dream? And even if the home he remembers is real, how can Jason possibly make it back to the family he loves? The answers lie in a journey more wondrous and horrifying than anything he could’ve imagined – one that will force him to confront the darkest parts of himself even as he battles a terrifying, seemingly unbeatable foe.

Not quite fantasy, but dystopian future…

• Divergent (series) by Veronica Roth
  • Uglies (series) by Scott Westerfield
  • The Maze Runner (series) by James Dashner
  • The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

Fantasy (I’ve not read these, but I intend to/have heard good things)

• His Dark Materials (series) by Philip Pullman
  • The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg
  • A Song Of Ice And Fire (series) by George R.R. Martin

I’d be able to suggest more if I was at home and could see my whole collection :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve personally only read the first in the series but I agree with the recommendation
My magic/fantasy recommendation: The Chronicles of Ixia (series) - Maria V. Snyder
Another recommendation that’s not really magic but it’s about time travel and restoring history/future when somthing/someone changes it:Time Riders (series) - Alex Scarrow

Hope you Enjoy whatever books you pick/buy

1 Like

Skulduggery pleasant

1 Like

Villain.net
A hurtling adventure begins at the click of a computer. Ordinary schoolboy Jake Hunter finds himself a global fugitive wanted for blackmail, theft and kidnapping after he enters a tempting looking website. The stakes are high in the race for survival

It’s a book about a boy getting powers and becoming a villian, it’s pretty good and it goes deep with some great powers like time stop, there are like three books

1 Like

luka and the fire of life-salman rushidie
the golden compass book series-no fcking clue
(Phillip Pullman)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.