Burn The Witch (Burn The Soldier Boy)

So…

My birthday is coming up real soon, in 21 days to be exact (outdated, perhaps?). I can agree to this… And I quote “Public lampooning” when the 2nd of September hits… Since that is the date I will be celebrating my birthday. I have a lot of cake in my inventory and I was thinking of giving it away to the participants who join this medieval execution.

(Feel free to move this to shitpost if you feel like it, Insert [sex] here)

I’ll see you then I guess?

Say something very 18th century to accept this open invitation… Or don’t since everyone is invited. (This isn’t SSB, guffaw!)

Burn the Witch - Thom Yorke

PS. I’m not Thom Yorke, you knew that, Insert)

5 Likes

I am away on the 2nd so im not sure if i can do anything special for you.

Sounds fun tho

6 Likes

I appreciate the sentiment…

3 Likes

betwix all our rambling we shall agree to burn thy witch!

2 Likes

Soldier voy is a banana head and should burn like the radiohead albums in my campfire now go vanish before the ants come

2 Likes

radiohead aint that bad

radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead

1 Like

me and soldier have the same birthday!!

3 Likes

You will burn with him henn

1 Like

This witch turned me into a newt! BuRN!!!

1 Like

October Gang :sunglasses::sunglasses: Can’t :x::x: associate with normies :nerd_face::nerd_face: like people :child::adult: born in September :face_vomiting::face_vomiting: you :point_right::point_right: are cordially invited :scream::scream: to :two::two: fuck off :fu::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::fu: October gang :sunglasses::sunglasses: 4 lyfe :fire::100:

2 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about!

3 Likes

Gang gang, Oct 27 spooky birth gang gang

1 Like

Uh january? Anyone? Eh…

2 Likes

i am a january janitor yes

1 Like

We clean up after the cool stuff in december

2 Likes

Professional Roleplayer

2 Likes

happy birthday soldier

2 Likes

Can’t believe you guys have also heard of the underground indie band Radiohead. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.