Butanal (C4H8O)

Hey,
I’m Butanal, been playing on the TTT for a week or so now.
I live in southern France, you’ll recognize me by my lovely (broken) accent.
I am an engineering student who likes to code in his free time (gLua, Python, some C++ / C# / TypeScript / Web and whatever, you can look at my GitHub but there isn’t much there, studies have taken up most of my time for the last 2 years). I used to manage and code a French TTT server which now is pretty inactive, so I joined here to continue playing the only gamemode I play GMod for (have like 1600 hrs of TTT in total).
I love headshots, most of the time you’ll see me playing with a deagle or scout.

That’s about it. I’m in a bit of an exam period for the next few weeks so you won’t see that much of me except for weekends, but I intend on staying on this community since it’s pretty nice (and the server isn’t overbloated with heavy and broken T weps).

See you guys !

7 Likes

Ducks

you forgot to say this server doesnt have any anime or weeb shit as player models

4 Likes

he hasnt met me yet so i cant do my evauluation, i shall find you and judge you harshly

@RhysRaptor stfu bitch

• Inster xoxo
1 Like

judge me daddy

i shall reserve my many jokes about french people. What type of engineering do you study (im guessing chemical engineering). Im an aerospace engineering student.

Not chemical engineering actually, this username is pretty old (back in my high school days).
I’m not very specialized yet due to how these studies work in France (if you want more info this is what I’m doing), but I plan on studying one form or another of computer engineering.

I prefer Futanari

Your brother is Butanone I’m guessing?

sosig

hi im dodecyl benzoate

Could you use german chemical names please I’m getting confused

what is german?

1 Like

kk Z Y K L O N B

I dunno man dont ask me

google butanal? its an aldehyde.

I know that it is because the german name for it us the same, but others arent