HarrysMod

Buying very specific weapons!

I’m buying some weapons with scrap.
FAMAS - DMG, FR, CLIP/ACC/RECOIL
GALIL - DMG, FR, CLIP/ACC/RECOIL
P90 - DMG, FR, ACC/RECOIL
CROWBAR - DMG, FR, COOLDOWN/FORCE (corrupted would be nice).
Legendary only, preferably high stats as well (45% or above)

Pretty sure I got some t3s like that if you want, but no legendary

I only have T3s to sell you

get that purple filth away from me
ew purples amirite

1 Like

Dont you dare hating on the corrupted purples! Most are better than legendarys

One of the very rare times where I agree with Heskan; I have a great deal of corrupted purples in my inventory that can go toe-to-toe and even outperform Legendaries, especially in terms of stats (especially my own Rifle).

That being said, I could see why people prefer all-legendary loadouts as perhaps a status symbol but I have a corrupted purple Rifle that performs far better than both of the legendary Rifles I have, so maybe I just prefer practicality over showing off rarity.

2 Likes

i only want legendaries because eventually i want to have a good legendary of every weapon, however some of the purples i have are better than any legendary i could afford atm which is why you dont see me buying them (ak, shotgun). so i guess i kinda get where heskan is coming from

2 Likes

I have legendary dualies fr dmg clip for sale you big cake gay man 47 dmg 36 clip 107 fr

1 Like

Yes ew purples

Bruh moment. Only now people see that purple is yikkie.

2 Likes

Nice how much would you want for them?

You do realize this is hennerzs thread and he literally said he wants them (they meet the requirements) so do you expect me to snake hennerz ? :thinking:

Where did he say he wants them? Of course I’ll wait for him first but Im just generally interested as well

i want those dualies cranger
give to me