Chrism14x Abuse of powers

I was recently playing on the TTT server on the Prison when Chrism14x came online, everything was going ok till i got rdm’d buy a innocent on my T round, i filed a report but Chrism didnt do anything about it, then a few rounds later im a detective along with 1 other, the detective got locked in a tratior trap and was then killed with fire, i went through the vent at this moment and saw that the only person on the side with the controls to lock the doors to the t trap was Chrism, i then proceeded to carry out a VALID kos on him but he was a innocent (meaning technically he Rdm’d/ assisted the Traitors), of course he reported me, i explained all this and he chose not to forgive me, he then added a auto slay to me which he should not have done as my reason for killing him was valid.
Then in the same round Crack Addict was stood on one side of the same trap where the first detective died and me and NoBrains were on the other, now i had a radar active and it was only us 3 in the area at that time, as Nobrains entered the T trap it suddenly activated and the Crack proceeded to run, i called a valid kos on him for this, of course later when i killed him he reported me and didnt forgive me, chrism then added a second autoslay to me
Both autoslays were not required as i was in the right and had full reason to kill both of them
but the fun doesnt stop there, chrism then proceeded to spam teleport Ebola around the map which im sure i dont need to say is a abuse of his staff powers

This kid obviously has no idea what he is doing, he abuses his powers and gives false autoslays out
Please do something about this kid as i enjoy playing on the TTT server but this kid is ruining it

I was slain twice for RDM that i didnt commit and yet the person that RDM’d me never got slain and chrism never slay’d himself

Thank you for reading my post, im sorry that it is so long but i wanted to go into as much detail as i could so that there are no misunderstandings

Aelin Bullet
IGN: PlatinumKitty

PLEASE If you don’t have anything useful to post on the thread then dont bother posting, i’m tired of people replying to threads with no helpful suggestions just because they want to be a part of it20171203132259_120171203132258_120171203132254_320171203132301_120171203132255_120171203132305_120171203132243_1!
20171203132254_1|690x389

What a load of shit.

1 Like

ok im gonna say this in 2 reasons starting with

1. i was teleporting ebola as a friend to try and get the presents out of bounds

2. you were the one out of line as the toxic gas chamber in the prison map can me activated within range and i couldnt id the body as the room was on fire so for you to come trotting through the vent with a shotgun to blow my brains out without questioning me , you are the one to blame so i added a slay and 2 more for another report that was not my own

2 Likes

have a good christmas

2 Likes

And a very happy new year

2 Likes

ya filthy animal

1 Like

if you don’t get the film that it comes from then i don’t even know you

2 Likes

Home alone? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Like

ok first of all i had a galil not a shotgun, second your full of crap, as i said i had a radar and the distance that the other people were at were not able to activate the trap, i know how the traps on the server work, you are the one who is to blame as you are 100% out of line with the autoslays
and it doesnt matter if you were teleporting ebola as a friend or not, it is a abuse of you powers as they are not supposed to be used in that way

you realise i said the trap wasnt even activated it was a fire nade right