Christmas Giveaway & Charity 2021 (WHERE EVERYONE IS A WINNER)

Go Mama duck!!!:two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve done a lot in the way of gaining my independence this year, from getting a job as a bartender (people named Bart watch out), to finally cutting off my father and access to my trust fund. I have met so many amazing people this year, let alone all the friends I have made in this server, and made so many incredible memories and stories for the ages. I canā€™t wait for next year to be even better.
Erratick
Everyoneā€™s favorite ginger

3 Likes

I got out of a creative rut this year and started getting back into mapping, and despite my limited free time I have started really getting productive and getting more enjoyment out of my hobbies and stuff.

As for next year, I am looking forward to making more maps and generally working on my hobbies more and maybe try making a sourcemod or something. Also, I have a job now so I can buy a new PC next year.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a generic boring guy so not much happened this year, glad some other peeps had a lot going on.
As for me Iā€™ve gotten a job after being jobless for sometime, pretty happy with it, also planning on moving back to Essex sometime during February with gf who seems to like the weather down here more (Macedonia) unlike the shitty UK weather Iā€™m used to. Hope you guys stay healthy and safe out there.
Much love Daf.

2 Likes

Tbh not sure what particularly amazing things have happened this year, im currently too dead inside to remember, its been a mess of a year. maybe Iā€™ll edit this when im in a better mood and have an actual idea what was good
Next yearā€¦errrrr i havent a clue, i really dont plan things ahead, and cant really think of anything particularly amazing happening next year. my life is damn boring atm

4 Likes

this year i managed to be even more lazy than last year.

2 Likes

I must admit that this year hasnā€™t been the best. A lot of things happened, some good, some bad. There isnā€™t really any other way to describe it. I would say that for the first part of the year everything went well and it did to a certain extent. I have lost someone who I thought that I would share my life with, and mostly my depression got the better of me. Even Though I havenā€™t felt happy for the last 4 months. I have decided I should finally start working on myself. I got a job which I enjoy just after the breakup and at the same time started seeing a therapist. I found out at the start of November that I needed to move up to a higher branch of mental health care and I am going to start using medicine next week. I also recently got a puppy, which I look forward to.

What I look forward to next year is at least a bit of happiness. Feeling like myself again and of course passing another year of Uni.

3 Likes

@MrBlobby I wish you all the best Blobs :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Itā€™s always nice having someone close that you can share your feelings with, no matter if its a gf/bf or just a friend. Even if things sometimes donā€™t work out, thereā€™s always more people out there right? People always meets new people :stuck_out_tongue: And yes, I love wasting my money lol. Atleast this time itā€™s for something good.

2 Likes

My dad has a wardrobe filled with vinyl records, most of which he got from his dad. He says heā€™s got several that are very rare these days and worth quite alot. Idk if youā€™re interested, but I could probs ask him what he has and send some images of them lol. Anyways, I hope photographing meets your expectations!

1 Like

Congratulations on passing uni. And congrats on the medals, remind me not to get on your bad side lol. I wish you luck on the upcoming exam, hope you pass it aswell. It is good to know that when I need someone beaten up in the future, atleast Iā€™ll know someone with a black belt. Youā€™ll be the first one Iā€™ll call haha

2 Likes

Cooking is always an amazing and useful skill. If you wanna get on someoneā€™s good side, making food is the simplest way of doing so lol. Iā€™ve also been looking forward to spacexā€™s launches next year. Apparently itā€™s supposed to be the best year for Elon yet. Gonna be an exciting year.

2 Likes

Hey, by not participating, youā€™re technically refusing to help charity lol. So therefore Iā€™m adding ya in. Cancer really sucks, itā€™s sad that this affects so many people. I lost my partner 6 years ago. Had Leukemia and unfortunately didnt make it. We knew eachother since we were 4 years old. itā€™s still difficult sometimes even after all these years. Iā€™m glad to hear that your mother is doing better, sheā€™s quite a figher! Itā€™s really interesting in the new treatments they come up with almost every day. Iā€™m gonna donate another 10 to Cancer research Institute on your motherā€™s behalf. hopefully one day theyā€™ll find an easy cure for everyone.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been to Serbia aswell, was in Belgrade too a few years ago. Me, my family and some friends were on a tour across all of Europe. Iā€™m not that fond of nature so I didnā€™t watch much of that, but I went to the city and to several museums there, especially the one about Yugoslavia and ofc Nicola Teslaā€™s museum. Really cool stuff there.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been a part of this community for quite a while, almost since the start. Funny story, I got banned for cheating on the first day I joined and got staff a week later (I obv wasnā€™t cheating btw lol). Iā€™ve been here longer than the new owner and all the cms and yet they wonā€™t promote me to cm, crazy right? Iā€™m also glad to hear that your brother is doing well (Add in Vin Diesel Nothing stronger than family meme here)

1 Like

Congrats on your first job, It was goddamn terrifying the first time I started work lol, but it gets better. I was actually gonna start the same thing, studying, working abroad for this program they had over here, but then Volvo snatched me from my studies. So now Iā€™m working for the Chinese.
How weird the life can go huh? xD. I wish you luck on your future studies!

2 Likes

Exciting can come in many different forms. I mean for example, my job sucks cause its so goddamn boring. All I do is read through papers mostly lol. But atleast the pay is insanely good so I get my excitement from spending money on useless stuff. I donā€™t know what GCSE means but I guess it has something to do with education. So whatever it is, I wish you the best and that you pass!

1 Like

I can definitely feel you on that part. The feeling you get when you actually own something. I remember when I got my first car and I just thought ā€œI worked for this, I used my own money to buy thisā€. Still get the same feeling when I buy something for myself, just makes me happy. So now youā€™re a manager at your job and owner of Hmod lol. I myself got covid aswell in december last year (Hey, itā€™s a 1 year anniversary for me now wooo) and It took a bigger hit on me and I had to be in the hospital for a few days. But I survived and everything is good now. We all appreciate what youā€™ve done for the server as Iā€™m sure that without you, this community would have come to itā€™s end.

1 Like

Glad to hear that even during this pandemic, you still managed to make to make a good use out of it lol. Also, what is up with all the fighters that we have in this community? So many that does boxing, martial arts and other things. Iā€™m sorry to hear about your grandmother, theyā€™re always so nice and always makes food for the family. Atleast she knew how much you and the rest of your family meant to her, visiting her so often.

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t have to be something big. Losing weight and improving your art is already great. Iā€™m also excited for some games coming next year, especially Elden Ring and Horizon Forbidden west.

Iā€™m curious to see how your art will improve in the future. It sure has aā€¦ unique look but definitely looks cool. Still got the one you made for me saved. Which reminds me, did I every pay the scrap for it? xD

2 Likes