Christmas Happy Days

Its Christmas time which makes me happy indeed. Personally I stay home on Christmas day, open presents with family, watch movies and play many hours of games. Only real cooking done is breakfast, later in the day we normally have something like pizza basically low effort stuff. On boxing day we either invite some of the family round or go to their house and enjoy a proper Christmas dinner. I dont see much of my relatives through out the year except at Easter so its one of my favourite times of the year.

I thought it be nice to share what people get up to over the merry season. Do you go abroad, spend time with friends and family, do gamer things? Pls share so this isnt just me typing shite

ALso do you like mince pies, if not then we gonna have a problem

3 Likes

1 Don’t like mince pies (I’m sorry)
2 I’m usually alone all the time nevermind Christmas
3 I’m alive :slight_smile: literally about to join server after I think about half a year maybe more
Edit: there’s only one person on rn so rip, still gonna join though at least for a few mins/rounds

6 Likes

nice to see you back. enjoy mince pie for happy time

4 Likes

I spend Chrimbo with my gf and her family, since if I could I’d punt my dad off a cliff. I like mince pies and enjoy watching her reactions to all the wacky shit I get her.

4 Likes

Christmas is a dissapointing sham and im here to rain on ur fucking parade sir!!!

1 Like

I either go to my Dad or Mom’s place for Christmas. Nothing really special.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20191217_003911

3 Likes

I have no clue what Christmas is…

3 Likes

ALL YOU HERETICS CEASE YOUR HERESY. EAT MINCE PIES, OPEN PRESENT, HAVE GUD TIME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

3 Likes

we do a bunch of different dishes of our choice (that are not in the slightest bit christmas-y). I hate mince pies, and presents are a waste of time.

2 Likes

You have angered the gods.

2 Likes

uh, i really dislike mince pies, but thats about it for festive food i hate.
Never do much on christmas now, used to have large family meet ups.
Probably just gonna stay home and either watch war or christmas films, and thats about it. epic.

2 Likes

majority of my family reunite at our joint house in brighton and we all catch up, exchange presents and have a shite ton of food cus dads half is full of nothing but christmas addicts

is great time

4 Likes

I go home to parents, make mince pies (with homemade mince as well as pastry) then after a week I wish to murder my dad and wish I had a gf to run too like lucky Rhys :joy:

3 Likes

Ah, fellow father hater.

3 Likes

Jesus is a child

2 Likes

mince pies rubbish. I normally stay home have proper food and do stuff I guess. Later on in the day I go to my grandmother’s where most of my relatives come.

2 Likes

My parents and mince pies are triangles.

2 Likes

My family opens presents together and we make pancakes or waffles for breakfast. Then we head to the movie theater to see whatever good movie is showing

3 Likes

How big would you say these waffles are? Average size? Larger? Perhaps even colossal?

6 Likes