Christmas Update Part 2

We’re not done with the Christmas update yet!

• Santa has come to Terrorist Town to deliver presents to all the good terrorists! Unfortunately, the traitors aren’t on Santa’s nice list and they’re out for vengeance…
  • As an innocent, protect Santa. If he survives until the end of the round, every innocent gets an extra Christmas present!
  • If you’re a traitor, killing Santa will reward you and all your traitor buddies with 2 Christmas presents
  • Christmas present spawn rates have been increased by 50%

The patch is live right now, so go play it!

Full patch notes:

• Christmas
    – Added Santa NPC model to download manifest
    – Increased present spawn rates
    – Removed some dodgy spawns
    – Fixed presents spawning in and under the floor
    – Added Santa spawns

Stay tuned, more stuff will be coming Christmas day…

5 Likes

Well holy shit, like we were not earning enough scrap as it is from all these presents :new_moon_with_face:

What will happen after christmas? i feel like you will barely be able to earn any scrap compared to how much you can earn right now…

OPERATION PROTEC SANTA BEGIN

1 Like

Slightly fucked up a bit and made Santa spawn every round. It’s fine now, Santa will spawn how he is supposed to (25% chance to spawn each round)

2 Likes

At the Halloween event I got 20k in one day so this is like nothing against the Halloween event

1 Like

ohohohoho
more presents?
very nice

Just a lie presents spawn less on the Minecraft server and I played 20 rounds no Santa just a lie

2 Likes

The kids on the minecraft server have been naughty and are not getting a santa this year.

1 Like

OK :frowning:

Fuck your 15 characters

1 Like

Father Christmas. Is nick takeing over? Fucking Americans and there Santa.

2 Likes

Americans made him red as well he use to be green and blue. Plz fix

1 Like

St. Nick is me bitches

1 Like

Made a quick patch to fix some problems:

• M16 Reload speed buff now works properly
  • Fixed random lootbox/item duplication

Presents are still spawning out of bounds in the prison map (next to the generator in the fenced compound for example)

Cause it’s a shit map and santa hates the map

2 Likes

Still better than waterworld tho.

2 Likes

father christmas

1 Like

you’re also shit

2 Likes