Coloured Hats + New Skins?

Hats!

I’m not sure if this is being considered but I know a few people wanted this idea to be added so here it is:
The fact legendary guns and t2 unusual hats are both the top rarest items in the game, they should both be gold since they are the top tire. So; here are the ideas a few of us came up with:
Normal Hats: Grey/White
Normal Hats With Stats: Green
Tire1 Unusuals with stats under 20%: Blue
Tire1 Unusuals with stats above 20%: Purple
Tire2 Unusuals with any stats: Gold
Even if Harrys already thought of these, here’s just a visual of what would happen to your hats, or a guideline.
(Here’s a bad edit)

Skins!
I was considering creating skin sets, like in TeamFortress2, meaning, once you have unboxed it, it is apply able to any weapon in the game, like a style! An example of this is the most known in tf2, being Australium weapons like:

Same style, different gun.
I was hoping to get some ideas for thease, ones that people might want and I’ll do a poll and the top few will be made!

8 Likes

I like this idea. I like all the new colours

2 Likes

Eh, i’d say make a legendary that it’s a hat with 25%

4 Likes

Hats!

I’m not sure if this is being considered but I know a few people wanted this idea to be added so here it is:
The fact legendary guns and t2 unusual hats are both the top rarest items in the game, they should both be gold since they are the top tire. So; here are the ideas a few of us came up with:
Normal Hats: Grey/White
Normal Hats With Stats: Green
Tire1 Unusuals with stats under 20%: Blue
Tire1 Unusuals with stats above 20%: Purple
Tire2 Unusuals with any stats: Gold
Even if Harrys already thought of these, here’s just a visual of what would happen to your hats, or a guideline.
(Here’s a bad edit)
imageimage.png1327x316 23.7 KB
Skins!
I was considering creating skin sets, like in TeamFortress2, meaning, once you have unboxed it, it is apply able to any weapon in the game, like a style! An example of this is the most known in tf2, being Australium weapons like:

Same style, different gun.

1 Like

Well around 23.5 which also should be the minimum limit on the t2 since like legendarys, they are the rarest of their kind.

Won’t that make the whole point of trading skins completely useless? What will this make of the skin industry D: ?

Yeah I suppose so heres a better idea ;, you still unbox specific skins for specific guns but if you want all your guns as the same style, you could get one from the set.