Community Managers

Hi everyone,

So, as a result of this server’s ever changing player base, Harry has taken the decision to create a ‘Community Manager’ role to help him day-to-day. From now on, if you have a server/staffing issue the CMs should be able to help.

@RhysRaptor and I are now in this role, we have some adjusted permissions on the forums and the server to help take the load off meharrygod.

The main change is the following:

Issue with helper can be reported to staff or CMs
Issue with staff can be reported to other staff or CMs
Issue with CM can be reported to other CM or Harry

In the coming weeks, there will be more updates on staffing and there will be some giveaways in the near future.

If you have any comments, I welcome you to post them below. Even if it’s just to call me a dick or something smh.

Raptor edit: if you wish to call me a cunt, please direct it to my butthole. Thx.

12 Likes

Message for your butthole Raptor:

cunt

6 Likes

I’m furious.

5 Likes

You’re a dick

4 Likes

I think i made this suggestion ages whether it got took into consideration i highly doubt but i think the idea is great but the choosing of community manager should be well thought through and should not be given to lick asses.

1 Like

i want a giveaway of doppel’s virginity

4 Likes

yes daddy Rhys lick my ass :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

6 Likes

Harry this isn’t how you should act in a professional workplace environment

3 Likes

You alright Doppel man

1 Like

Bacon

1 Like

No. I paid you money, you lick mine.

Bacon is a type of salt-cured pork.[1] Bacon is prepared from several different cuts of meat, typically from the pork belly or from back cuts, which have less fat than the belly. It is eaten on its own, as a side dish (particularly in breakfasts), or used as a minor ingredient to flavour dishes (e.g., the club sandwich). Bacon is also used for barding and larding roasts, especially game, including venison and pheasant. The word is derived from the Old High German bacho , meaning “buttock”, “ham” or “side of bacon”, and is cognate with the Old French bacon .[2][3]

|209x209

Cured side bacon in a pan

|209x209

The same bacon after being pan-fried

Meat from other animals, such as beef, lamb, chicken, goat, or turkey, may also be cut, cured, or otherwise prepared to resemble bacon, and may even be referred to as, for example, “turkey bacon”.[4] Such use is common in areas with significant Jewish and Muslim populations as both religions prohibit the consumption of pork.[5] Vegetarian bacons such as “soy bacon” also exist and attract vegetarians and vegans

2 Likes

you alright paddy man

Didn’t realise that community managers we’re staff previously that got made into managers, thought it was regs, sorry dad
edit: didnt realise they as already picked

1 Like

Couldn’t have chosen two better people imho :3 <3

3 Likes

I thought we were going out etc. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.