Compeitive TTT Event

You voted for the event, i mearly host what people want so here we go!

Hello everyone, I’m glad to announce the 1st full hosted event for harrysmod. Competitive TTT!

It will run on Sunday the 3rd from 8pm to 9pm GMT. to enter simply join main2 before the start time where the server will be white listed until the event is over. There will be an annoucement when the server is live and a wanring in chat when the event begins.
The server will be open half an hour before for pratice and joining early.

Winners will win (The prizes are on condition we have a full game)

12 players+
1st place - An exotic of your choice

2nd place - a weapon from “Mane’s Secret Stash”

3rd place – 10 Weapon lootboxes (worth 3500 scrap)

8-12 players
1st place - a weapon from “mane’s Secret stash”

2nd place - 15 Weapon lootboxes (worth 5250 scrap)

3rd place – 10 weapon lootboxes (worth 3500 scrap)

anything below 8 players and sadly the event will be canceled

Rules
(Gun Allowances)

All guns allowed. Choose your loadout beforehand, you then cannot change what guns you are using.
If a mediator catches you changing guns during the event you will be kicked and therefore disqualified.

This ruleset insentivies choosing a well balanced loadout that will work in most cases. be smart and dont go for big bertha (Unless you like losing lmao)

You may pick up guns from the floor and use them, however you cannot change what guns you start with.
GENERAL RULES
Gain Points for performance

INNOCENTS
3 Point per T kill

TRAITORS
2 Points Per round win (if you are alive at the end)
2 point for a Det kill

DECTETIVES
3 points for a Traitor kill
1 Point for Surviving a full round

RDM’S
your 1st RDM Is a warning with no punishment within reason. Each consequential RDM ads 1 to the total punishment given per RDM.
Innocent RDM -1 Point
Traitor RDM -2 points
Detective RDM -2 points

MAP ROTATION
The maps are as follows

1. ttt_rooftops_2016_v1
  2. ttt_island_2013
  3. ttt_construction_v3
  4. ttt_innocentmotel_b6

If all goes well this may become a monthy/Bi-monthly event. More events to come!

CCX edit: This was Insert’s idea and he is running the events with the CM’s total endorsement. If you have comments/queries please direct them to him!

15 Likes

Maybe takeaway points for RDM?

1 Like

im guessing main2 is an alternate server thats only open sometimes?

1 Like

“Compeitive”, “Contruction” :thinking:

Id preffer that we’d use vanilla weps only, would make the gameplay more “skillfull”, and not rely on “cruchy” weapons.(Im looking at you essenced shotguns.)

2 Likes

Good idea, Im adding that to the ruleset, with a warning. for the event i will be sitting back and enjoying the tryhard sweat.

ima drink it up like the sweet sweet sadist i am

1 Like

Introducing: Mane’s Private Reserves (or Mane’s Secret Stash, whichever sounds neater)

A mix between prize-giving without damaging exotic weapon values and clearing out the metric shitload of items in my inventory, items in this category vary in terms of difficulty to use and, as such, carry the warning that you are not guaranteed a powerful weapon should you win one…or at least, not an easy-to-use weapon.

3 Likes

haha lol @MiloMuffiN is a traitor rofl

illteration > No illteration
therefore
Manes Secret stash > Manes private reserves
Libtard rekt by facts n’ logic

2 Likes

Why you do dis?! I’m away on the 3rd :sob:

More dates pls :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Wipes tear I’m so proud

1 Like

A few questions:
Is it allowed to change loadouts between map changes?
Is it only going to be at 8 to 9pm?
Do you have to be on the entire time?
What happens if you leave prematurely?

1 Like

I think sunday is quite a strange day to hold this on, I think it would be better to hold it on saturday or even on friday. Also I might just be a retard, but a time zone meantion would be nice

1 Like

The maps i picked is SPECIFICALLY done so to cause issues for certain maps, if you want to use the EZ shotgun or your very strong close ranged weps then 1/2 of map you play on will be an inherant disadvantage. You cannot change your load out at all.
The event is 8-9 PM as thats the time im free as uni etc etc.
If you have to leave pre-maturly thats fine and i will put you down as a honourable mention if you are top 3 by the end of taht round
If you leave pre-maturely without telling me your points are null and void and will not count to the final standing. informing me of your leave will keep your points but may be unable to win due to leaving has its disadvantages

add SOME of this infomation now

1 Like

Adding time zones for your convieniance

1 Like

Yike, not fully sure if i can do it saterday but may be able to if the demand is high enough,
Heres a smol pole to see what people prefer

• Host on saterday
  • Host on sunday

0 voters

If i change what happens i can try

1 Like

So no loadout switching, but are you allowed to switch to to base weapons. ex. Stuck at a sniping spot with shotgun, are you allowed to pick up a stock sniper thats on the ground.

2 Likes

It amazes me how far people will reach to bend around the rules

1 Like

I’m away this entire weekend.

I meant just more dates in future :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If all goes well this may become a monthy/Bi-monthly event. More events to come!

1 Like

Thats fine, adding it to the rules

1 Like