Compeitive ttt - round 7!

Time for the 7th compeitive TTT event!

Hosted on the 12th september 2020 at 7pm on main2! the password will be “INSERTLAZY”. There will be an annoucement when the server is live and a warning in chat when the event begins.
The server will be open half an hour before for pratice and joining early.
RULES
Winners will win (The prizes are on condition we have a full game)

PRIZE
1ST - A Legendary gun to your somewhat description! (max 145% total stats, Will not be corrupted follows general harrysmod generation rules)

2ND - A purple gun to a vauge description (Pick a specific gun and have a choice of upto 5 that spawn. Cannot be corrupted)

3RD - 10k scrap (Haha 3rd go brr)

Quick pole

• One winner, big prize
  • Three winners, Less big prize

0 voters

Three winners.

Rules
(Gun Allowances)

DECIDED ON VOTE!

GENERAL RULES
Gain points for performance
Scoring!

INNOCENTS
3 points for T kills

TRAITORS
2 Points for det kill
Your kills divided by the ammount of traitors will now give you points Points. (Rounded up)

DETECTIVES
2 points per t kill
1 points for surviving the round and winning

REASONING
If you want to win you need to brush up on your innocent skills and positioning. you will NOT win if you just wait for your T round to cash in. You will gain a nice ammount of points but the most kills will come from innocent rounds.

RULES
RDM’s will lead to Slays which limit your rounds played.

IDIOT TEST - Join the game with the name “SmollPeePee7” To get banned for a week on all harrysmod servers!
Not idiot test - Join the server with the pre-fix([SAM]), To gain a bonus! definetly might do something good!
Good luck!

VOTING
GUN RULES

• Vanilla guns
  • All guns - No switching
  • All guns - All switching
  • Only Gray guns

0 voters

Vanilla guns.

TIMEFRAME

• Saterday Afternoon (1-2pm)
  • Saterday Night (7-8pm)
  • Sunday Afternoon (1-2pm)
  • Sunday Night (7-8pm)

0 voters

Saterday night (7-8pm)

Fuck you Saterday will live on

3 Likes

Why does there have to be such a big gap between the announcement and the hosting? We don’t need a month to pepare

1 Like

no augs and ill throw you a some goodies for the event

2 Likes

compeititive ttt

2 Likes

Please hire me to be your spellchecker <3

1 Like

No

10 chars

1 Like

I’ve been complaining about his spelling for months, maybe more. Nothing will ever be done. It only gets more painful.

3 Likes

Mfw the 15/16th is Tuesday/Wednesday :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Thats an honest mistake
was supposted to be the weekend

also spelling in harrysmod?
Proberbly

2 Likes

Why the hell do you announce these things a month in advance, I don’t announce contests that far in advance wtf

1 Like

good question

1 Like

finally an idiot test I can pass

2 Likes

This is to give enough time to assemble the assented omega gamer drink.
You need to climb the mountains to get the dew, search doritos from your keyboard, and weave the obey hat from the frozen tears of minges. You need to mix the dew with the doritos in the hat and only then, will you have the drink to overcome all of the sweaty nerds

3 Likes

So inseeeerrrt the banana is alsoooooooooooooooo event master I didnt know that.

1 Like

what
( 10 )

1 Like

hmm why not

1 Like

I Just Had The Best Idea Ever, Git Good Me

oof 2 days

2 Likes

I can’t believe I’ve only just notice that the title for the thread is misspelt as “Compeitive” rather than “Competitive” - well I can believe it because that’s how the human brain works but Insert smh

1 Like

Any miss spellings is intentional due to meharryp.
probberbly
Its only keeping to the style of harrysmod

3 Likes

This is a lie, he just can’t spell. Like how he can’t do maths.

4 Likes