Complain here!

Made this especially for @XVcaligo so he can complain about me and this server here and not under my intro :]
Also complain about random things here if u want

ha. ha ha. haa… youre really funny

you heskan i complain about you

1 Like

who tf are you?

1 Like

im assuming me? or heskan

I would like to make a complaint about @RhysRaptor for not forcing harry to fix hitreg.
that is all.

1 Like

I would like to complain about @Countdown and his geography.

2 Likes

Oh god @XVcaligo, its so fucking rediculous! Looking back:
You join
You kill on location without proof (normal mistake)
I report you for that
YoU gO aBsOlUtElY nUtS
Vlad slays u for something from another round, not even for this one
You are now completely upset, accuse him of helper abuse even tho he and I explain you that tthis is from an other round
Your still furious and eventually leave
You spam the forums with your bullshit, miss everyones points, are a complete cunt overall and just won’t put an end to
A SINGLE
FUCKING
ROUND

I’m furious.
(jk actually kinda amused :])

So lets just put a fucking end to this one round and move on

Also yes, good question: “who tf are you?”

You actual fuck.

4 Likes

Uuuuh, no? Like he’s the one crying abou the one round I even said I’m rather amused by it so wtf

Reeeeeeeeeeee I aM fUrIoUs

I smell censorship in the Waterworld post
Probably better that way

1 Like

Yes don’t worry man, you’re gonna get ur attention :]

Like dude, if u see a “u aint any better m8” as “colaining all the time”, you are terminally ill
If u take a look, i didnt complain like AT ALL, my u better watch ur mouth wasnt complaining, it was for. f u n, u understand? U on the other hand argued all the time. For gods sake stop your bullshit and move on, I even sayd it’s better that its now deleted and closed but nope, u gotta continue

1 Like

bruh

Your glasses are so tinted you can see the void

Bruh

1 Like

It’s not me btw, but boi, look who’s comment are getting constantly flagged by MULTIPLE people (not just one) and who’s sometimes even get likes and approvement. I had a time were all my comments were flagged and I was eventually banned, and looking back it had a good reason. You are very close to experience the same in my opinion. Just stop doing unnecessary comments YOURSELF, cunt, and if u’d stop and learn that behaving nice is the better way, ppl will start accepting you again. Trust me, I speak of experience here. Don’t behave as ignorant as you are now, and people will eventually move on and forget about it. Or you just continue with your shit. Your choice, but I’m tired of hearing it.

1 Like