Complain here!

Pretty sure you dont get banned for getting your comments flagged also if I had to guess I’d say its @ajgunstone @Cherino and @dandude5 since they always do stuff together edit : lol ignore this whole message i got confused with another topic
@Such_Meme_Many_Skill do a flip

2 Likes

I meant banned from the forums, but it also won’t help his status at the server

Take my like and shut up

1 Like

sausage

1 Like

x post must be at least 10 characters!

Shittymeme

Still relatable af

Also, @SuperLuke, I know its been a while sinvce u made thae “Why don’t people have a voice?” post, but a perfect roast just came into my mind:
People do have a voice, but you are so entitled you don’t aknowlege it because it goes against you :sunglasses:

Heskan, please don’t ping him - it’s not needed and it’ll probably cause more flagging to happen.

Kk won’t do again

The first thing is just upright wrong. There are people who like me and who I like, and the majority of the rest gets along with me since I behave normal now and not like the cunt I was. The comments you made proove how your ignorant about your mistakes. You were being entitled, abusing your powers and ignorant overall and still are. You really got to realize that you made mistakes and have to move on.
And now let’s just stop this shit is turning in circles

People who know me at least a bit will agree I’m normally rather calm, but your shit is actually starting to bother me. Just a little sidenote

Exactly ccx, thats one of the things that makes me furious. He probable doesnt even read my posts, or let alone his own and than demands others read their posts through.
Also thx comrad for closing, better for now

in the same post as

1 Like

Closing this pile of shite