Creativity Contest!

Welcome to Hmod’s creativity contest! The fanfic contests are quite fun so I thought It would be cool to show off some of the community’s other passions!

How Do I Enter?
All you have to do is attach something to this topic shows you, in some way, expressing yourself! This may sound kind of daunting but its actually pretty simple, some examples include:

• Writing (poetry, short story, song, etc.) These can be about pretty much anything. Let your imagination run wild!
  • Baking/Cooking (Just submit a picture of your finished dish and tell us what it is)
  • Art (Sculpting, painting, drawing, graphic design, etc.)
  • Making a YouTube video about something (not just a video of you blowing your nose)

These are just a few examples. If you are unsure if what you want to do counts, ask here, or pm me on discord. I’m more than happy to answer questions!

Rules

• Whatever it is that you submit must be created by you
  • You must make all submissions attached to this forum thread
  • You may make up to two different entries (Although you will only receive a prize for one)
  • No harassment or bullying of any kind (This includes responding to someone’s post with “trash” or “dumb” or similar jabs)

Prizes

There are 3 grand prizes. Those being:

• Most Creative (Winner will receive a super sawed off)
  • Judge’s Choice (Winner will receive a Tranq Rifle)
  • Community’s Choice (There will be a poll with the 3 or 4 most liked entries at the end of the competition that everyone will get to vote on. Winner gets an exotic hat/mask of their choice)

But just because you don’t win a grand prize doesn’t mean you still won’t get something for participating! Every (serious) entry will win a prize of 5k scrap!

End Date
Contest ends on the 24th of September. That should be plenty of time to create your entry.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask me!

8 Likes

Hope pics of my soob work uwu

8 Likes

This is already rigged But I Suppose i may as well

4 Likes

here’s a mixture of some graphic design, and some photography :smiley:

edit: ignore harambe, its there for giggles

!

6 Likes

Making a youtube video

ok 2 entries here

7 Likes

I could just slap any big titty girl drawing I’ve made here and it would accurately express my sanity. But I’m not gonna

5 Likes

Just some photography I did a while back.

5 Likes

I made something

3 Likes

^Cheese sandwich, no butter.

^A short visual story.

4 Likes

like 2 people will get it (if there is a joke)

2 Likes

Some photos ive done (also face reveal i guess)
Edit: even more photos i found. (some as discord link as they are too big)

9 Likes

Posting on behalf of Mizu.

6 Likes

So that’s where u schnitzel shop is located

1 Like

Uploading: B567F7D6-D2B2-4BB4-8C80-C6F66D179E2F.jpeg…

Some collage shit I done

12 Likes

Is number 2 a gourmet Sufganiyot?

Also, extremely well done, looks amazing. I guess I won’t be sharing my half assed attempt with bread as creativity now you did this.

2 Likes

All of those look fuckable, amazing

2 Likes

I didn’t know you cooked, that’s fukin amazing

3 Likes

Holy shit this is really good pog

2 Likes

Il draw some shit I’m good at drawing

2 Likes

only good post, congrats youre winner

4 Likes