Current Skins and Improvements:

Most guns have now got a skin, but a few are still left out, I thought it would be a good idea to do a poll, to see weather people use and want the duplicate skins.

Tick the box of the skin you want to “keep”

AK-47

• Red Laminate
  • Dragon

0 voters

Rifle

• Hyperbeast
  • Camo

0 voters

M3 Super 90

• Tribal
  • No mercy

0 voters

AUG

• Gold ( Not sure what its called )
  • Dragon

0 voters

MP5

• Rozzers
  • Gold
  • ( Red apple if it still exists )

0 voters

Now heres another vote to which guns you would want skins for, essentially the priority order! ( My famas skin xoxo )

• Famas
  • Pistol
  • M1 ( If possible )
  • Sawn-Off ( If possible )

0 voters

Skin improvements:

Everything in Harrys mod now has a use, cosmetics have stats and unusual effects, and the huge isn’t shit anymore, except skins, Now I’ve mentioned this before, and this may probably be the final time, but unusual effects on guns, and stats that do not effect the guns performance or the players stats, like “start with +x% ammo” or gun specific stats like crowbar throwable / push speed or force. Please come up with more ideas below:

• Unusual Skins
  • Unusual Guns ( Legendary Guaranteed, T3 chance )
  • Skins with perks ( Game changing )
  • Skins with perks ( Minimal effect on gameplay )
  • Lmao shut up Aj you massive poo brain, why do you still play Harrys mod.

0 voters

Like most my posts, I edit them because I don’t bother to add all the stuff in them, So expect more ;)))))))

6 Likes

If skins with statboosts were to be added, I’d personally suggest it adding up to +5% maximum to a stat specified by the skin. Minimal effect, only functions while the skin is present on the gun. If the skin is removed, so is the stat boost.

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure the other AUG skin is called angle

5 Likes