Dan's Unban Appeal And Staff Report

I am here to appeal my ban as Chrism14x decided to ban me out of him being pissed off however i will now explain the situation.

A headcrab launcher was placed down and as I was shooting the headcrabs Please Dont Step On Me ran in front of me not knowing what i was doing which is fair enough… however this led to him calling me a T and calling a kos so i shot him a bit after he shot me, obviously i decided to explain the situation as quick as possible to him of which he understood and we stopped fighting and the kos was gone everyone in the room decided stop shooting at me so obviously people understood the kos was gone, However as I decided ran away to get out of the group but Chris chased and killed me and told me to blame the false kos after it went i forgave him but pointed out how he did rdm me, instead of gagging me to stop me explaining the situation he banned me.

For this i feel he deserves some form of punishment as he overeacted and false banned me.

Steamid: [STEAM_0:1:73473797]

3 Likes

After questioning Chrism Ingame he resorted to being hostile and attempted to have the server gang up on me by saying ‘Literally nobody likes you Cherino Aint that right Countdown’ when asked he’d avoid the question and act immaturely. Even though nothing will be done about this I agree that it should be voiced and Dan’s treatment was more than unfair.

Edit.
He’s now Gimped me ingame, Just muted me for no reason.

3 Likes

Hello

I am Trying to get Chrism14x to try explain his side and maybe try reach some kind of conclusion - I don’t know what happened here but hopefully Chrism14x can explain.

Give me time and we can hopefully see what can be done.
If you can get me people who can back up your story this will be easier to sort out. I am Insert Blank Here on discord. thank you

2 Likes

@Chrism14x L00000000000000L

2 Likes

I was on, unfortunately though, I was alive when Dan was banned, so I dont know what was said, and the same for Cherino, although he was gimped and muted, I do not know the context of which though.
In short, Hi I was on the server, bye, just droppin in homies!

ok sry sry i meant to unban him at an hour forgot, but what happened in detail is this
he shot pleasedontsteponme and got kos’d, shot him, he wouldnt shut up about it and i just got fed up and gave him a cooldown ban meant for an hour accidently went to 16 hours
don’t worry ill compensate so lets leave this behind us :smiley:

you shot a person, got kosed and killed for it. I don’t see any problem here?

@Chrism14x Can please tell me what you will do as Compensation as you have said.

gave him a good slap for being lazy. all good now :stuck_out_tongue:

• im still banned
    3 hours since original ban so epic fun time gamer boys

Also @Aldron Can you also explain what this “good slap” is

sry i thought i fixed it, here i come

ill give you a couple mvp boxes

I was mentally slapping him. Like, a literal slap. except it wasn’t physical… and probably didnt even hurt… I tried?

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.