Demote Request 3000

he falsely slayed me for rdm as i killed him for falling on me and he called me daft which i didn’t find friendly at all as staff should make the users experience better instead of making it worse as i felt offended by this

EVIDENCE

lol

1 Like

Okay doke. So.

What happened was this:

• On the sniper tower, I jumped down to land in the water (that stops you from getting fall damage).
  • As I was falling, you came towards the ladders and I landed on you.
  • I shouted in voice chat “LOOK OUT FUCK SAKE” then said sorry and ran away
  • You then began to go to town on me and killed me.
  • (The other guy then killed you without letting you ID the body got slayed by me also)

Next time, accept my apology and don’t sacrifice your karma for an obvious accident.
The fact that you also want to have me demoted for this is pretty ridiculous as well. This is literally the only complaint I’ve ever received and the fact that it’s so unjustified is insulting :smile:

2 Likes

Also look at the time it takes for me to give you damage and for you to retaliate.
If I was attempting to kill you, I would’ve done it much sooner.
If you had responded on impulse, You would’ve done it much sooner.

1 Like

well for you to slay me then seems unreasonable

Not really. You killed me with no real justification. If you had killed me the minute I did it, I would’ve considered it fair enough but the fact that you followed me for couple seconds then did it made me think you did it to be malicious.

so what i waited? i waited so had a good chance to kill you cause i had less health

Your logic baffles me. It really does.
Either way, I’m sorry that I called you daft but my slay was justified in my opinion.

We’ll leave this for Harry or any other admin to decide.

well that’s the thing you were being biased, if this community gets more staff members like you by getting heated up and giving false slays harrys mod will die

Now, this bias thing is also something I don’t understand.

Say for example I am the only operator on the server and someone RDMs me… Do I ignore it because it would be biased to do the report?

‘HE CALLED ME DAFT IM OFFENDED’ you are definetly not gonna survive for long on the internet. seems to me you are calling people heated when really you cant accept something was an accident and cant take the punishment for taking it into your own hands

1 Like

well i felt you took a decision too quickly biase doesn’t necessary mean giving the slay the way you did it was highly unprofessional when you are alone you should take time and at least understand the point of view of the other player but in this case you were not alone
and
2.1 Random Death Match
Any player without valid reasoning cannot kill another player, appropriate reasoning to kill the player is needed. This is otherwise known as RDM (Random Death Match).
i had a valid reason and it is my choice to forgive or not so you cannot justify your action here

ps some1 pls move this to the appropriate section if it can be done i am new around here so didn’t know

i shoot you say it was a mistake apologise you still kill me and i report for rdm wut you think then @Countdown

if it was a general mistake i wouldn’t kill you, but i still do have the right to

@Countdown he said i didn’t have the right to

right well what im referring to is in the same round, if you shot me once and said it was a mistake id leave it. what you’re doing is killing someone for something that happened in the previous round. fairly different.

It’s also more so the fact that you did it out of malice, rather than it being impulsive.

It was the same round @Countdown.

ooooooooooh my bad

but yea you accidently landed on him, dealt damage to him then instead of killing you instantly in self defence he waited and followed you around for a bit, yeaaa id consider that rdm