Destiny 2 tournament, the RERUN

Last time i organized it, many people appeared to be wanting to participate, but only good old @Whipandnaenae appeared, and got second place because that was last place.

Would people be willing to participate for real this time in …lets say two weeks? Sounds about right.
I still got the prize money and items, and dont want them to go to waste, so i really want to involve people into getting into the game.

6 Likes

This is a good idea, while I’m not gonna be joining happily, as im massive bellend

4 Likes

what an upstanding gentleman

3 Likes

Wow Hodd, that’s the nicest thing I’ve ever said!

4 Likes

Can I win a gambler?

2 Likes

Yeah, it was a price on the original draft of the event.

2 Likes

Games downloaded this time, i shall join. However be warned i have no idea how to work multiplayer

2 Likes

Do the tutorial and some introductory quests to learn the ropes of the game, or i can do it with you like i did it with whip.

2 Likes

Well i did the tutorial and a couple matchmaking games. Just have a hard time navigating it honestly

2 Likes

Im bad at pc and my pc is bad so I cant run destiny 2 saldy wasaaaa

2 Likes

2 Likes

if it is the same time as last time and not on a saturday i will be able to join

1 Like

Wtf is this timing the game just finished downloading for me and I think I can probably run the game edit I can run the game! @gunerman172

1 Like

Then its decided. the date will be Friday 21th, arround 6pm british time. Anyone that wants to learn the ropes of the game or just wants to grind some loot and weapons for the tourney can contact me on Discord Via pm’s.

2 Likes

Just found out my pc could be able to tun it.

1 Like

Nice, then go install it and play it boy.

1 Like

Am I allowed to use the free things I get from Twitch Prime??

1 Like

Yes. Since they dont count as pinnacle weapons.

1 Like

@gunerman172 watch out im close to 1k power

1 Like

im at 870
(10 characters bull shit)

1 Like