HarrysMod

Digital foxdies unban appeal

So I we were playing on the main server there were 6 or 7 people on the server we were joking around playing and we were trying to make the server change to crummy cradle but paddy kept vetoing it so as a joke I rdmed but no paddy fucking perma bans me because he cant take a fucking joke. so now ive came here to appeal I have quite literally sat all of my slays in the past ive been karma banned a few times however I sat all of them , my main problem here is how paddy is sat their rdming whoever the fuck not giving slays but no when I did it perma ban why because earlier someone said kos digital foxdie and I have to kill 2 innos in defence and then somehow the guy gets away with it because paddy decided he wouldn’t look at the situation then when I looked for answers he refused to tell me he only told me after multiple PM’s his answer was "you killed 2 inno’s " my steam id is STEAM_0:1:147178912.

closed #2

Given the nature of this ban appeal it’ll be made a private message in due course. One moment please.

1 Like

Duplicated instead because forums don’t work as intended because forums don’t work as intended because forums don’t work as intended because forums don’t work as intended because forums don’t work as intended because forums don’t work as intended because forums don’t work as intended because forums don’t work as intended.

Because forums don’t work as intended because forums don’t work as intended.