HarrysMod

Dual Mac 10s

Even if they’re nerfed I’ll still use em. Everyone says quads r crap now but I still get loads of kills with them so would be the same situations with Macs.

quads are decent. they only say it because they can’t aim with it.

I dont think theyre OP, the dps isnt that good, they chew through ammo as they use 2 per shot and are wildly innacurate. They are however very easy to use, so maybe a slight recoil increase or something like that could make them more balanced

yikies awoutch

I don’t think their op since I have aim with a rifle

Also quads aren’t that bad have you seen no brains shotguns, now those need nerfed

Chrism, like 90% of the posts you make on my threads are either in some way to offend me or knowledge you know nothing about due to your innactivity. How is this relevant to the thread, and who cares?

You do apparently also I’m allowed to give my opinion and I have became active recently also you are a prick

infant-crying-350

News to my ears

Anyways this post is about mac-10s Overpowered/Balanced anyways so go away nerd unless you have something constructive to say about the post that’s relevant otherwise gtfo back to shitposting ty ty

Well as I said they aren’t op also I literally murdered you on hmod on saturday, bot awootism

Oh and you say shitposting yet that’s all you do… like wtf

crybaby

I don’t think their op since I have aim with a rifle

Weird flex but ok

closed #16

I think that you both need to remember that this forum post was about discussing Dual Mac 10s, not about saying who plays more on the server. I’ll open a bit later.

opened #17

Sneaky reopening it at this time but I like it, but yeah, find that most people that complain about dual macs r the ones that don’t have them and can’t afford them. Just grind. Play-to-win.

I own a pair now, so I can chime in with experience.

Are people seriously defending the current state of the Dual Mac10s? They are actually insane and extremely easy to use.

For example, I gunned down 3 players in seconds today without even needing to try more than aiming at their body, and none of them could react in time.

They are less useful at range, but they are still able to do a decent amount of damage. They need nerfed.

wasn’t meant to be sneaky, more that I remember i shut it and had to re-open it.

To be fair I tried them once and I died instantly I guess I’m not good with em