Egg gun competition!

So, to help with the forums being dead asf, we’ve decided to host a little giveaway.

One user (new or old) will be chosen at random and be provided with an egg gun, the most sought-after exotic in existence. As this is being run by the new Community Managers, you can rest assured that this will actually happen (because we aren’t as lazy as some people).

All you need to do to be in with a chance to win is to like this post! A random like will be chosen on the closing date.

For those who are wondering about the survey egg guns, never fear! A further competition will go up in the next couple of weeks to win one of the two survey egg guns.
Entries are now open, and will close 2 weeks from now on the 8th April 2019. I’ll announce the winner back here at that time.

GOOD LUCK!

Note that if you already own an egg gun, you are still eligible to enter.

68 Likes

better give it to me ya cunts

dont reply so noone will see and we have higher odds

i win plssssssssssssssssssssssss

epic times

I saw that

I love how to win we only need to like the post so the replies are all shitpost.

Shoutout to Kokichi

2 Likes

Host hat and mask making competition next with neat prizes :slight_smile:

1 Like

We do have some ideas for contests, but we’ll take that one into consideration!

1 Like

Thank you, harrysmod customer support.

1 Like

Are people who already have an egg gun still have a chance to win? Or are only people without an egg gun allowed to win?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEg

… gib plz

If you pick me, reroll.

At the mention of reroll, Ivan perks up. His time has come

3 Likes

gimme it daddy ccx

1 Like

Women have eggs

You barely even fucking play lmao

1 Like

I like gun, gun gets raffled, I enter raffle, I don’t win raffle, I go out and play paintball because it’s way superior to online games