Ended (contact me if you havent gotten your rewards yet. Final reply is of the winner)

Everyone here are doing boring stuff, go to M&M’s World

M&M’s World is actually really fun and I fucking loved it.

4 Likes

Trafalgar square is quite fun with all those street entertainers.

4 Likes

Tour of the Elizabethans tower (Big Ben, WHICH IS THE NAME OF THE BELL YET EVERYONE CALL THE TOWER IT) is good if you can book it. however, I think it is closed for maintenance. HMS belfast the tower bridge museum as well as the science museum, are very good as well though. btw 3 of they’s 4 have steam engines involved. If you want to visit some Heritage steam railways i can give you a list a mile long.

1 Like

West end, have some good theatre’s and shows playing.
945bed_4e40b372f2654923b4cff6d80ec96601

1 Like

Is it open tho? I know Big ben is under construction atm or am I wrong?

1 Like

Ah you said it below. My bad xD

2 Likes

Tbh I think even if it was open it has a very large waiting list and may me more difficult to get onto if you are not a uk citizen but it is defanatly worth a visit if you feel up for climbing the 334 steps to the top.

1 Like

Break this law

1 Like

I recommend:

• The London Dungeons. It’s awesome if you like kind of scary things, but also very interesting history-wise.
  • Warner Bros Studio Tour is a must, if you like Harry Potter.
  • Any show on the West End. Whether it’s a musical or a play, it’s always worth seeing something. Also ticket lotteries can get you really cheap tickets (but not guaranteed). I recommend The Play That Goes Wrong (it’s great for everyone, whether they enjoy theatre or not), or The Book of Mormon (it’s a very funny musical).
  • If you want to see all the iconic buildings London has to offer (Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Tower of Westminster (Big Ben), London Eye, Trafalgar Square) go on a sightseeing bus tour. I’m pretty sure you can get on them from anywhere in the city centre.

If you want anymore suggestions, let me know. I’m not far from London, so I know a few good places. :3

3 Likes

Visit HMS Belfast, brilliant ship to wonder around and quite good fun.
or IWM London if youve got a day or so to kill looking at bits of history.
also the maritime museum and the cutty sark further up the river, about 40min by thames ferry service

2 Likes

Feel free to suggest as many as you want! I want to visit as many of these places as possible. I wanted to check that studio tour of harry potter but apparently it’s closed until mid march :c

1 Like

stone henge

1 Like

I want to go there but apparently its 6 hour trip with a bus or half with a train. Quite far but idk If I would spend a whole day just for that.

1 Like

stone henge as its pretty interesting. especialy if you like looking at old rocks.

1 Like

If you’re willing to travel out of London a bit too then Duxford is a good shout

Loads of world war shit there

there are some open air museum such as the black country living museum, is one of my favorites, also they do the best fish and chips you will ever have. however like insters suggestion it is a distance from London.

1 Like

ok so, the ppl that are getting scrap are the following

Rhys: 2k
Inster: 5k
Spondo 5k
CCX 2k
Harry 10 scrap
Countdown 2k
Player135 2k
martinocodey 4k
Foster 5k
PicksieSox 5k
LazyEngineer 4k
Sidsef 3k

That should be all. Also, as an extra bonus, I will be sending pictures of the places I’ve visited to the people that suggested them. Thanks for joining!

7 Likes

not here to get scrap, so yeah this is late, but the imperial war museum is good as well

3 Likes