Event spawns - help!

Another Lost temple. Next to the box behind the wagon thing. Can’t reach because of invisible wall. Can be seen from live.

3 Likes

Concrete on top of the barn. Unreachable even with moonman because of an ivisible wall. Can be seen from live

3 Likes

Map: GoldenPlixPrison
It’s in the shower room under a grate. You can’t get to it.

2 Likes

can if you are a T I believe

1 Like

School Day doesn’t have spawns

1 Like

Oh? I’ve never figured out how to get there. Perhaps you can show me when you are on next?

1 Like

its a really long easter egg

1. break one of the monitor things in the control room
  2. press e on the middle phone in the courtyard
  3. in 30 seconds there will be a t trap that spawns a tool that you can activate to break the floors in the cells
  4. go down the tunnel and you will get to the grate eventually. you can keep going and escape to win
2 Likes

two eggs above tester and 1 over near the elevator(wasn’t able to see the exact point in time)
skyscraper

2 Likes

Community pool in corner by T room visible while alive

2 Likes

Added note,the closer spawns are obtainable

1 Like

Ship visable while alive invisible wall

2 Likes

Airbus, next to T room
the room is purely aesthetic and you cant enter it

2 Likes

its in this really narrow walkway you cant fit in

here
1 Like

white house basement
behind invis wall

2 Likes

Minecraft b5. In the wall between the rocks in the water and the t room under the lighthouse. Can only be seen in spectator.

3 Likes

B5 is a crappy mess but each time we try to regen the nav it crashes gmod. I’ll try again at some point soon

3 Likes

with the exception of B5 and ship, all other maps have had their Navs regenerated and these spawns removed. Thanks to all that helped out here. I will revive this post for the Birthday event in case there are any more (I’ll try and get B5/Ship done by then too).

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.