Exotic Opinions

I’m curious to see what people think of the current exotics. I’m interested on opinions on the existing exotics and see if we could have a Balance patch for Exotics. Its been long enough for Most exotics to have an opinion.

Generation 1 - Tranq Rifle

• Buff
  • Nerf
  • Rework
  • Leave as it is

0 voters

Generation 1 - Super Sawn Off

• Buff
  • Nerf
  • Rework
  • Leave as it is

0 voters

Generation 1 - Quad Berettas

• Buff
  • Nerf
  • Rework
  • Leave as it is

0 voters

Generation 2 - Dual Mac 10’s (These have been nerfed. Please rate them as now)

• Buff
  • Nerf
  • Rework
  • Leave as it is

0 voters

Generation 2- Dual Crowbars

• Buff
  • Nerf
  • Rework
  • Leave as it is

0 voters

Generation 3 - Big Bertha

• Buff
  • Nerf
  • Rework
  • Leave as it is

0 voters

Generation 0 - Egg Gun

• Add 2 More (for a total of 5)
  • Add it to the pool (Always will drop)
  • Leave it (3 exists)
  • Giv me Egg gun (You wont get one)

0 voters

Please Give opinions as well as comment why. Thanks!

3 Likes

Nerf Egg gun

Also buff egg gun

remove all exotics and turn them into stock weapons that can be placed in your inventory.

im glad the results are private so my russian bots can influence this election

5 Likes

Tranq-Conflicted between Buff and Leave as it is. The damage is not high which is why most people think it is bad but I think it is still very much usable in its current state, however I would like to see a small damage boost to it.
Super Sawn Off-No problems,probably my favourite exotic due to the usefulness and enjoyment of it-the only issue is that it isnt helpful for new players and always get confused, but eh fuck em.

Quaddies-Don’t really see an issue they have good damage and range and even after the nerf are still very good to use especially mid to long range fights.

Duel Mac10s- They were ridiculous before and balanced now IMO-they are still strong but chew through ammo and the recoil and accuracy nerf meant that they are the best at short distances but will get outclassed by shotties and short distances

Dual Crowbars-I’m guessing people want them to have more firerate for drawing on walls but I don’t think its needed-they are very good in crowbar duels if you can dodge the opponents attacks and the push power is fun to use aswell as the double damage being very nice.

Big Bertha-Jesus where to begin- they are useless for innocents as you have to charge it up at first and is very jolty the beginning making it not fun to use and for traitors you manage to kill 1-2 people then then have to charge it up again to kill more people.Buff or rework needed badly.

Egg Gun-There should be 5 in existence however they shouldn’t be in the situation pre nerf or how it is now-somewhere in the middle

I hope my reasoning is semi-logical

`

2 Likes

Exotic weapon
Winner: 3000
Winner: LLamaLord666
Winner: player_135
Winner: JoeEEE423
Winner: Knot Me

I can also only count to 3 :slight_smile:

2 OF THE EXOTICS ARE GONE DUE TO BANS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Body is unclear, uncomplete sentence?

:frowning: Yeah but m1 garand skin?

Better question why wasn’t there a firework launcher gun exotic for new year?

1 Like

Tranq defo needs a buff as does bertha. Quads are fine and I will slap anyone who says Macs need nerfing, they’re fine!

your head is fucking massive :slight_smile:

U r stoopid

1 Like

Christ, do you enjoy getting gunned down in like half a second?

1 Like

Did somebody said Russian bots?

3 Likes

How quickly they eat ammo balances them out tho, if u get caught on reload, that’s game over

maybe just 5 new egg guns raffled out this easter instead?

1 Like

The macs are fine, just keep your distance like its an op M3, tranq needs either a rate buff or tiny dmg buff, or both. but yeah macs are fine

2 Likes

No but its better than an op shotgun, which everyone good has, which is a millisecond till death

2 Likes

I’ll just put a useless post here, instead of a dispenser

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.