Exotics. some terrible ideas

We all love exotics. the rare and crazy guns. Each one so far amplifies a certain aspect of the gun. so here are my ideas

i will miss out guns that have an exotic

ASSAULT RIFLES

H.U.G.E
The H.U.G.E in itself is a meme weapon, the infinite ammo but low damage gun deserves something special

Rapidly fire small turtles that latch onto the player dealing small DoT`s. (damage over time)

Galili
The overlooked assault rifle with bad accuracy, a long reload and one sweet looking gun

the gun has +75% damage Start of with High accuracy (75%), every shot decreases the accuracy by 15% and recoil by 10% to a minimum of -100% accuracy and +50% recoil. this resets on 1-3 player kills.

P90
Basically a better huge

Has +200% clip, starts of -25% fire rate. slowly ramps up to +100% fire rate and -20% recoil

Mac 10
Like a shotgun and assault rifle had a baby

Has a clip of 5, each shot is a flak cannon (its a handheld flak cannon)

Famas
I love this weapon

Fires small harpoons. these latch onto the player. Harpoons deal damage and permanently increases the fall damage/gravity of the player.

AK 47

While firing you hear the america-…
AMERICA. FUCK YEA, SAVING THE MUTHER FUCKING DAY YEAAAAAH
meme song while firing. This would stop when you stop firing and continue where you left it as you started to fire. The bullets are now fireworks.

Aug
Like the sniper and and the Assault rifles had a baby…

WHEN NOT SCOPED - Has +20% stats to every stat
WHEN SCOPED - Has a slow fire rate but deals high damage

Shotguns

M3 Super
the Pump action with a attitude.

Has a clip of one, has a -50% reload time but fires a Lazer beam dealing Huge damage

Stock shotgun
Literally fires everywhere BUT the middle cross hair +100% bullets (Credit to danger nudle)

Secondaries

Pistol
THIS THING IS SO UNDERAPPRECIATED

On fire, deals 5 damage to you, On hit. heal 20 Hp

P228
Its like the pistol, just better?

Oh hit, the player Has now lost friction. (ENJOY THE ICE LEVEL FUCKERS)

Deagle
(Its a Scoped pistol, Hello fellow yogscast users)

One in the clip, Pinpoint accuracy. +100% reload.

Glock
BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG-

Hold the fire button to load up 30 bullets it loads 5 bullets per second. Release the button to fire all bullets in the chamber, the longer the bullets held, the more bullets it will fire as a bonus (i believe it should be upto 500%, 10% per second)

Melee

Crobar.
Humiliation.

The push function has been replaced by the legend of zelda like function. when your crowbar is swung, fire a projectile based upon missing health. (base damage is 10, goes up to 50 when the player is at 25% or less hp)

This will stack with crowbar damage.

How bad are these exotics. how OP are they on paper but when you actually think about its use its generally a meme? Lemee know.

Meme lord Out.

2 Likes

exotics dont have stats

2 Likes

i like my rifle that can place c4 better
and the healing m3 super

1 Like

The exotic rifles deals less damage than a normal rifle
The quad beretas have a clip of 60 and fire 2x as fast.
The Double barrel jumper deals 0 damage but has insane amounts of knock back.

All exotics have stats. there Hidden

1 Like

I thought the ideas would be worse, they aren’t that bad.
I liked the AK(although the M16 will fit better), AUG, M3, Deag and Crobar (Crowbar).

1 Like

The M3 super really dosen`t need healing. and all exotics need an innate downside.
The M3 super i suggested suffers from if you miss. you need to rely on your secondary or dodge till you reload.

As for the rifle. a weapon that can T bait REALLY isn`t a good idea. If you wanted a exotic rifle that has a explosion effect go for maybe

Rifle
He ran fast, and died a virgin

On headshot - Explode dealing base damage to all players around it. has -25% fire rate

This has the benefit of killing multiple targets if your good. however the down sides are they know who you are (sniping) and positioning + target choice means you need to be carefull about who you shoot.

Again. every exotic needs a downside and will have a Slight bonus effect to a situation. that is good design. The exotics that are in rotation all have a P big downside (maybe not the exotic rifle)
(My change for the exotic rifle is A. Slowdown is only active start of round and B. due to damage is not a factor on head-shots and will reward you if you body shot, i would change the amount of clip size)

1 Like

healing crowbar

1 Like

Meh. Most of the ideas are kinda bland. Alot of them will result in accidental Rdm. Can you imagine the chaos that would happen if all these were added? No new players would want to play because it would be a nightmare having all this shit thrown at you. Sounds good on paper, but i don’t think it would be good for the server.

Bland.
-lacking strong features or characteristics and therefore uninteresting.

I dont know how you got bland from a H.U.G.E that fires mini turtles that stick on a slowly kill you. or a Firework shooting AK 47. most of these guns have unique effects and no way at ALL fit into bland (maybe the pistol and AUG, feel free to suggest ideas)

Second point - The M16 Egg gun. It exists ergo harry is OK adding these guns. He may of changed his mind but until confirmation, this is OK.

Finally. take a nice long look at the legendary guns currently in the game. are they good for the Noobs? No, as they get killed very quickly by thoes guns. are they in the game? Yes as they provide the last step to enjoy the game. HarrysMods is terribly balanced, true. but the time to get an exotic is very long. It will take time
to get even one of these guns. (even with the event giving a bonus chance they are still rare)

Exotics need a downside. a straight upgrade really isn’t what we need. the crowbar is a last resort and so has this effect.

Pretty good.

Exotics have features, not stats. The difference is the understanding of english words. Stop adding shit variations of weapons that people don’t care for and add new t weapons, this shit is useless as we have enough weapons.

2 Likes

That sounds good, imagine the snipes you can pull off

While firing the AK American music plays, nigga are you fucking gay?

pretty good

Dude… no

My p90 has 82.2 increased firerate and not eaven minus recoil and it is already uncontrolable
+82.2 is so fast it almoast breaks your sound…