False Ban Reason / Big Kek?

Banned for being “Mr Artist’s Alt” Care to explain / Help you just perma banned me for no reason after i spent £60 on your server

Care to explain?

@TTT-Staff

I’d be happy to help. You are Perma banned for hacking on your usual account, and it came to my attention today that you have been using an alt to continue here. Therefore, I banned your alt account.

lol

Doesnt exist or is private @player_135

What has come to your attenion that ive been playing on the server done nothing wrong not recived a warning other than 3 slays and all around contributed to both the server and the players?

Flaiming, complaining about racist language that you yourself have been seen using. Oh, and the fact that you are perma banned for hacking and using 100000000000000 alt accounts to get around it.

(I edited this because the quote didn’t work)

3 Likes

Flaming? I complained about racist lang that i havent used on the server So nice try with that one, I complained because they spammed chat with it not very valid

Screaming about admin abuse? I have several people that saw you using the very words that you were complaining about. That’s just the start.

1 Like

Its just the start?

The start of what your never ending stream of lies, Because ive never used / called anyone that term within the server, Moving on from that point ive never said anything about admin abuse besides a joke when around 50 santa’s was spawned and in raged, Clearly as a joke and the Moderator to who’m i said it too took it as a joke.

Now if we are going on about you !jailing all then yea that got a bit annoying as you crashed the server twice and actually ended up ruining my T round around about 5 times with that shit.

understandable but what about being a mr artist alt?
care to explain that?

I mean, you are lying now.

Crashed it once.

Our lies? you are pretending to not be a person who was banned for hacking. You even joked to me in chat today that you ‘had hacks’ on more than one occasion. Not so cocky now, are you?

look, you where banned for being an alt account of a cunt, go play moat, give them some cash and stay there.

I joked one occasion right before you banned me as you was going on about how i had good aim when clearly my aim is trash.

I like how you have avoided the meat of why you have been banned. it doesnt bring about suspicion at all

Im not avoiding it at all, Im simplying trying to understand why i was banned over a few jokes, Ive done litterally nothing wrong?

but it wasnt the jokes it was the whole mr artist alt thing.

Sooo im banned for being a guys alt?

litterally what makes you think im a dudes alt

I want a better reason for losing £60 Around 79$ for all you american’s than

“Mr artists alt”