False Ban Reason / Big Kek?

well, the fact that your name when from “mr.artist” to “senpai rush” on the forums, with an old account gave rise to a sus.
all found by ccx

Okay so changing my name from a generic name to something else makes me a dude, Let me ask you this if this Mr Artist you guys are refering to is that much of a big ass hacker surely you ip banned him THERFORE i wouldnt be able to play again

Losing this money is your own fault.
You bought things on this server knowing that you have been previously banned for hacking

my dude you are guilty. relax all will be revealed in good time
relax have a cupcake
drink some tea

At this point i see this as non of you have any solid evidence, I would like to take this up with harry personally or i will be opening a dispute with paypal as this is a scam.

We cant ip ban as you could just completely restart your router to get a new ip

I suggest you do so. I have other evidence to prove your guilt.

that is not how ip’s work.

i like how you went from 3rd person to first then, good job

3rd

1st

Actually, if you don’t have a static external IP, it can work like this.

Okay you clearly failed english if you think that me talking in first person in that situation is incorrect its called situational awareness (Roleplaying) for you normies

your paypal accounts email is the same as Mr artists forum account lmfao do you think we’re that blind

for your refund rights see https://harry.gg/store/terms

9 Likes

HarrysMod will grant you a refund if its service can no longer be provided within 14 days of a purchase

Im unable to recive my service / its nolonger being provided and its within 14 days.

On top of this, the name on your @MrArtist account matches the paypal account you used.

1 Like

we are still providing the service you purchased, however

HarrysMod Administration reserves the right to remove any item purchased through this store at any time without warning or reason.
3 Likes

Ill open a dispute with paypal, I payed for items / an in game service, Im being denied access to said items and service therfore i will be opening a dispute.

This guy was Propkilling yesterday evening and generally quite toxic as it was, just thought I’d give it food for thought during this dark time.

2 Likes

Oh Yea Cherino thats why i got no slays for it and the dude i propkilled me and him was playing dodgeball as the server was dead, He personally didnt report me

Do it lol, waste your time, no one who has been banned has won

6 Likes

Hello can you stop being angry gamer @SenpaiRush They arent unban you, you are being angry gamer and basically awootism at this point so either gtfo or be a good gamer and work with the staff monkey ass.