False Ban Reason / Big Kek?

Considering the fact that the purchase was made within the last 7 days, I was denied access for litterally the dumbest reasons going this is a huge ass scam, I personally feel disappointed that as a player on your server who has payed for a service has been banned when during (Senpai Rush’s) my time on said server i have infact contributed to the server, Instead of being allowed to play and use said service i payed for i am now being told that for the stupidest reasons ever “unlucky”

Disappointing harry. I personally felt you was better

He’s not angry, he’s just disappointed. FOR SHAME, HARRY. FOR SHAME.

4 Likes

reason
there is one reason.

1 Like

Slap my name all over this guy lmao

5 Likes

What, NoBrian?

1 Like

Let me ask all other staff other than CCX, As clearly this dude has some grudge,

During my time on the server have i personally done anything “troublesome” Or anything in regaurds that a normal player within the server has done, Or even staff themselves have done, Ive spent my time on this server helping new players and having fun with the players without causing trouble.

1 Like

lmao beta cuck cant take the L

5 Likes

You knew the terms of service and agreed to them knowing you’d broken them before. It’s as simple as that.

7 Likes

closing this since it’s just a mess now

3 Likes

Wow. Your first ban, I wasn’t there. Your second ban, I was on holiday. I banned one of your many alts. Grudge?! You are seriously pathetic.

2 Likes

shush ccx I already closed this

3 Likes
6 Likes