Fart Sounds

I hate to bring these news to you, but I believe some things need to be said.

This has been bothering me for quite some time now and I have finally decided to admit it.

I want to come forward and say that I have been putting fart sound effects on my soundboard and that I want to apologize for my actions.

At first I thought this was nothing to worry about, but then I realized that these kinds of things are very serious and important and must be acknowledged.

This is the main reason I wanted to apologize, I would have been completely devastated if I had found out someone had been exposed to fart sound effects because of me.

I want to prevent anyone from dying of laughter because they heard me play the fart sounds using my soundboard in-game.

I was not aware that fart sound effects can be this funny at the time, which I sincerely apologize for.

I have put the fart sounds on my soundboard to make fart noises for comedy reasons, but as i soon realized, that can be very dangerous.

I wanted to become funnier, but in turn, i became too funny to handle.

I was always in some way exposed to some kind of fart sounds as a child, which I think has made me a much funnier person.

I have never thought of participating in mic spamming with any members of the community, and I have never wanted to specifically hear funny soundboards.

Any and all of my fart sounds have never been made with the intention of provoking laughs.

They were all that: fart sounds. I strongly believe that my punishment is completely up to you and that I should face whatever punishment you give me.

I am sorry if I had made you uncomfortable by telling you this.

I am sorry that I had made you think i was sane when I was actually putting fart sounds on my soundboard

If this is my last time interacting with this server, I want you to know that it’s a wonderful place that you had created and that I am truly grateful that i was a part of it.

I wish you good luck in further moderating the server and I hope something like this never happens again.

It’s been a good run, people, but it’s time I ended it.

It’s time that i came forward with the truth.

4 Likes

disgusting human being

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.