Foster's Inventory Giveaway!

I did, raptor has it atm so you will have to bother him for it. sorry that i forgot about that. i rerolled it however so its now better then ever :smiley: (i did message him so hopefully you get it back)

4 Likes

trains

2 Likes
  1. You will be missed Foster. You are an awesome staff member and can’t wait to see you again.
2 Likes

72 lets see if we can get a third inv giveaway after this one

3 Likes
  1. Something something nein nein nein joke.
4 Likes

Gonna miss you big girl <3

3 Likes

66 shoot me now

3 Likes

Best of luck brother!

3 Likes

Saw him a lot when I was still new; around late 2017 to early 2018. I’ll miss you like all the times I couldn’t aim my shots at you.

4 Likes

Apologies for any inconveniences, but due to unforseen issues IRL I am going to postpone the closure of this giveaway to Monday. Again much apology.

3 Likes

13 my dudes

3 Likes

40, did foster come back then leave again? Just came back after a long long break from gmod
I think I still have his mac 10 from 5 months ago - foster <3

3 Likes

He was playing quite a bit recently

3 Likes

it mondey now

1 Like

If your name is below an item listed, then congratulations you have won that item! I shall be online later in the day to hand out prizes but if you can’t make that then just catch me online to redeem your reward! Apologies to those who didn’t win, better luck next time.

2 Likes

No need to keep this open

Thanks all for comming and thanks foster for the give away

@Rob What is your in-game name?

Hey man, my in game name is actually just Rob also. My emblem is the Pip Boy Thumbs up.

1 Like

Alrighty, I shall keep my eye out.

1 Like