Free exotic competition!

Hi All,

We’ve decided to host a little giveaway to celebrate the upcoming 3rd Birthday of HarrysMod.

One user (new or old) will be chosen at random and be provided with a Berserker - a rare weapon that was only available via the Charity Bundle originally. We’ve had a lot of people asking about it, so thought it would be awesome to give one away while also boosting the forums a little. This Glock exotic when fired empties it’s entire clip in one go. Great for going berserk!

All you need to do to be in with a chance to win is to like this post! A random like will be chosen on the closing date via random number generator.

Entries are now open, and will close 2 weeks from now on the 27th June (2020 for those necromancing mongs) at 8pm. I’ll announce the winner back here at that time.

GOOD LUCK!

note - if you are staff/helper or already own one of these, you are still eligible to enter. CMs are not eligible to enter, even discount ones.

second note - using alts to increase your chances of winning isn’t allowed, you will simply be disqualified.

61 Likes

Hello Im Already have but if I win @okok will have berserker yes

eeeeeeeeeeeeee

4 Likes

Touch my clam and gimmie your pearl.

1 Like

Imagine giving it to okk, I’ll just dual wield them like a man

1 Like

if i win, i’m giving it to l4bell who is giving it ok

2 Likes

If I win, I’m giving it to hennerz who will give it to l4bell who will give it to me

2 Likes

no im giving it to l4bell who is giving it you. silly donut.

2 Likes

Fastest edit in the west

2 Likes

dank
10chars

1 Like

Pistol of death

1 Like

If i win i will give it to @hennerz who will give it to @L4bell that is going to give it to @okok and is going to give it back to @hennerz to restart the chain :slight_smile:

• pee
2 Likes

I havent been on in a while but yes

4 Likes

why did you do that why w

2 Likes

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BESERKER WITH NO BRIIIM! haahahahah.

1 Like

Yes. Free stuffs.
Btw did the Easter giveaway ever happen?

3 Likes

yes it totally did #hmod

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Ill get a second one to craft dual gangbang as a primary with 90 bullets and double ahegao skin, heck yeah.

2 Likes

I sign up but I would like communism, not berserker. Thonks

2 Likes

Yes, good.

1 Like