Friend banned

My friend (Ronp2001 /space-miner/) got banned a few days ago for mass RDM. We honestly do not know why. we just wanted to ask if he can get un-banned. He will ofcourse never mass RDM again. We really enjoy this server and we don’t wane search for a new one.

thanks

1 Like

if someone is banned for mass rdm there is normally a reason. is it a puma ban or a few days.

its a purma ban. if it was a few days i wouldn’t have asked xD

He needs to appeal here, not you.

alright. ill ask him to do that soon. he was just bussy so i thought i would do it.

Well agent22 said it pretty well except for that i do know why i am banned i accidently threw an incendiary grenade instead of a discombob because i figured everybody is throwing discombobs i’ll do the same thing and then it was the wrong grenade

1 Like

You’re unbanned, but don’t throw incindiaries anymore for no good reason as an innocent.

2 Likes

Thank you and i promise to not throw random grenades as an innocent anymore

@ronp2001 @agent22 @agent-22 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

1 Like

Don’t bump up old bosts :wink:

2 Likes

Please don’t bump old posts, thanks.

I miss foster

2 Likes

@CCX9010

go look at pictures of ducks instead

3 Likes

also

@Such_Meme_Many_Skill

2 Likes

No u

@Such_Meme_Many_Skill

2 Likes

:ping_pong:

2 Likes

@ronp2001 GET BANNED

4 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Such_Meme_Many_Skill

4 Likes

Oh no necromance alert!!!

failomancy
you failed as a necromancer as this is still alive as the last response was 5 hours ago
your bad go feel bad and kermit succiside